Page 1 of 1

Looking for silver CM groups

Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:44 am
by Iowawolf
I am hoping to find a group to do silver CMs before the mounts go away I really don't care for the armor sets just the mounts if anyone is interested in setting up a group I have both Horde and Alliance 90s to do them just let me know and I can make sure they have all the dungeons done. I want to use my hunters for these since I have gotten used to them more than my DK.

My battle tag is Iowawolf#1653 if anyone wants to do this.

Re: Looking for silver CM groups

Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:46 pm
by Iowawolf
So no one wants to try and set up some group for those of us still at least wanting the mounts before they are gone?

Re: Looking for silver CM groups

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:00 am
by Wain
I still need a couple but I'm likely to be on at very different times to you. The best thing to do seems to be to use oQueue and scan the challenges section. I've gotten most of mine that way.