Page 1 of 1

You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:13 am
by Max
Image

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 am
by Saturo
I'm confused. Didn't he know what YouTube is, or didn't he know that it was "dead funny"?

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:28 am
by Dewclaw
I too, am confused.

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:24 am
by VelkynKarma
Third'ed

O_o;

~VelkynKarma

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:29 am
by Tyuriwen
Could be wrong, but yeah, I think they didn't know what YouTube is. =s It's hard to tell with lack of punctuation and prose. XD

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:26 pm
by cowmuflage
Someone needs to learn english more?

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:53 am
by Adam-Savage
How is this related to wow ? It's kinda.. but not really?

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:01 am
by Redith
Oh look at the kitty running under the post!...sorry ADD kicked in

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:55 am
by Ryno
Image

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:08 am
by Max
Yeah, I dont know what Youtube is, is it that funny. ....I guess

Re: You fail at the internet.

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:17 am
by Chrizesu
Tormenting gold sellers?