Page 1 of 1

Great minds think alike

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:29 am
by Zinagaro
So Tencents and I are talking in guild chat when Linari comes online.

We both say hello and go about our usual stuff when suddenly, Tencents gets an achievement.
What happened next can only be explained by either sheer dumb luck or a strange mental connection between Linari and I...
Here is the pictures of the ensuing events. Be sure to read the chat log.

Image

Image

Image

Re: Great minds think alike

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:59 am
by Dewclaw
I can't read the tiny print. :(

Re: Great minds think alike

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:08 am
by Nikrosnil
This is how it went. (I rearranged it slightly to make more sense) I was Linari. :)

Zinagaro: Mornin
Zinagaro: -.-
Linari: What's up?
Zinagaro: Noob NE is killing horde questgivers in SP.
[Tencents] has earned the achievement [Level 60]!
Linari: Grats!
Zinagaro: Grats!
[Tencents] has earned the achievement [Into The Wild Blue Yonder]!
Zinagaro: Grats again!
Linari: Grats again!
Zinagaro: Omg
Linari: lol wtf
Zinagaro: What the hell lol
Linari: We're like mentally connected xD
Zinagaro: Scary xD
Zinagaro: I'm so screenshotting this
Tencents: LOL
Linari: Lol, Definitely! Put it on the forums xD

Re: Great minds think alike

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:14 am
by Tyuriwen
^ My bf and I do that all the time. Guess when you get close enough to someone, it happens!

Re: Great minds think alike

Posted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:28 am
by Nikrosnil
Funny thing is, we hardly ever talk!