Page 1 of 1

Elitist Fail

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:27 am
by Ryai
Well figure elitist jerks deserve their own thread as they don't always make a bad run and don't always show up in a PuG or raid where you can call them out in crappy groups. Tho the first elitist fail of mine, well not first in general but first for the opening is pretty much this.

I'm starting to help my friends lowbie alts get dungeon groups on my healer. As hey 2 free emblems from me and a fast lowbie dungeon run where I can do more than be a tree incase of ohshi.

So I get us into Oc for the daily lfg random norm dungeon. We're almost at the portal when healer who had been dicking about as it was basically does this;

Healer: Mahina
Mahina: ?
Healer: why is your dps so low?

So a bit irritated as tbh if anything my dps should be lower than Gex's [aka Mahina] as Gex has leveled as feral, has the right feral glyphs and knows the rotation more than me, as tbh I mangle and shred spam and forget to use combo points half the time. I pipe up;

Coal: Is this a heroic?
Healer: no?
Coal: Then shush.

Healer waits until tank pulls next pat to LEAVE.

Tbh I know the healer may not have been an elitist, but I had to go through an entire HoS run on Coal once where the tank and the shammy and some other toon were bitching at eachother about dps and the tank just wouldn't let it fucking drop and then kept trying to showboat the dps meters.

he only stfu'd when I silenced him with my boomkin's dps on a boss fight :| since trash is so epeen worthy!

So i didn't want to do that with Occulus.

Re: Elitist Fail

Posted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:12 pm
by Gimlion
Honestly, I think the stupidest 'Elitist' fail I've ever seen was some douchebag healer idiot that was poking and prodding the entire group(in HoS) through trash. We get to the Giant rock titan thing and pound his face in, then the damned healer goes "Your DPS is too low, it should be at least above 3k in heroics" to the bloody TANK! and then tries initiating a boot. I'm pretty sure she got booted quicker than it took her to find a group. lol