Page 1 of 1

New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:13 pm
by Serenith
Since I have returned to the game, I had decided to abandon the server that I had mainly played on [Earthen Ring]. I have a few reasons, the main being I just wanted a fresh start. Aside from my main priest, the rest of my characters will pretty much be abandoned for now [basically like 9 level 90s lol]. I have chosen Wyrmrest Accord to call my new home, Mainly because it is a nicely populated roleplay server.

Anyway, I have already rolled two priests [one horde, one alliance] and now would like to pick a hunter or two. I had planned to resurrect Serenith, my old night elf huntress that doesn't even exist anymore on my old server.... But I don't think I would be entirely happy with Serenith alone. I had no idea until like yesterday that gnomes were allowed to be hunters in Legion. And OMG mechanical pets! I really hadn't read much about what the expansion was offering aside from hiding shoulders in transmog, the wardrobe, and the new class. Those things were enough for me to be willing to buy it and play to see the other things. But I am kinda liking the idea of a gnome hunter! Before I knew that, I was considering a goblin. And both would be awesome with mechanical pets...especially the rabbit. Its actually one of my favorite mini pets in the game. So I am leaning towards gnome now, but I also still love the idea of a goblin (they are easier for me to roleplay too if I ever wanted to).

Anyways, what do you guys think? Maybe some opinions will help me make a decision :lol:

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:29 am
by Kalliope
I just rolled a goblin hunter myself and have a gnome hunter with similar theming on the PTR.

Honestly? I think it comes down to what's comfortable for you to play/RP. If either way works, then it comes down to faction. If that doesn't matter either, then maybe flip a coin? :D (Or roll both.)

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:12 am
by Serenith
True. I'm just one of those people who can't ever decide! I probably will end up making both. Yet I am trying to avoid a situation where all I have are priests and hunters.

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:35 am
by Kalliope
Roll both on the PTR and see what feels right? :D

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:01 pm
by zedxrgal
I agree with Kalliope and roll both. I am adding a gnome hunter to my already LONG list of hunters. On the PTR I created her with the name I intend to use and her looks etc. She was perfect as I envisioned her so long ago. :D
I say have both permanently (I'm an altoholic though). Personally I enjoy having alliance and horde hunters.

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:26 pm
by Serenith
Yeah, I may end up doing this! I love hunters, but not enough to have three on one server. But generally speaking I just personally don't like to have multiples of the same class per server unless one is horde and the other alliance. Seeing as I am really liking the idea of both goblin and gnome, I probably won't invest much time into remaking Serenith. There was likely a reason she doesn't exist anymore >.>

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:14 pm
by Serenith
So I decided for now to roll a goblin hunter. I have a name saved for a gnome hunter when Legion hits, so it looks like I will be trying that too! :lol:

So yea, say hi to Fluxie. Just got her out of the goblin starter zone. Considering using my boost on her so I can just go out and start taming some new pets. Cause lots of the ones I like are all high levels :?

Image
WoWScrnShot_061916_211436.jpg
WoWScrnShot_061916_211436.jpg (121.96 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:46 pm
by Rhyela
Aw, she's cute! And I like her name, too. :)

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:57 pm
by zedxrgal
She is way cute. And I too love her name. I may have to pilfer it. :lol: :?

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:12 pm
by Kalliope
Hi Fluxie! <3

Re: New Server, So Needing a New Hunter

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:13 pm
by Serenith
Thanks! I love her too! And I caved and used a boost on her... but at least now I can get her stable going ^_^