Page 1 of 1

xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:36 am
by Ryno
This is a continuation of the comic I posted in the xD thread. I took out a piece, so it's not the complete thing, but you didn't miss anything.

Image

Re: xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:41 am
by Saturo
What was the panel you took out?

Re: xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 am
by Mr. Perfect
I had no idea what the xD thread was, so had to find it.

I've gotta say, the whole faction fanboy thing has never made sense to me. I'm not going to universally love or hate one half of the player base over these artificial politics Blizzard has created. Garrosh, on the other hand...

Re: xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 pm
by Ryno
Saturo wrote:What was the panel you took out?

Re: xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:38 pm
by Adam-Savage
That's pretty funny.

Re: xD Part Two.

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm
by Arwyn
Hehe..and now running around on Warsong will be a Horde toon named MariGoldFarm.