Page 1 of 1

Post your successes!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:48 am
by Slickrock
Something I've seen in other forums that is kinda nice is a running post your successes thread. Stuff that's great but doesn't deserve a thread of it's own.. so, I'll start.

-----------

Had a great 10-man ICC pug tonight, got 11/12 down, and got to see LK for the first time. I previously had only gotten to Professor on 10-man, so it was really nice to get those new wings down. The group was a semi-coalition, so most knew each other, it was really great that there were no ninja-quits or whining. A very nice change. ;)

Re: Post your successes!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:06 am
by Vephriel

Re: Post your successes!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:15 pm
by Slickrock
Doh! Thought off-topic was really off-topic, like RL.. :D

Re: Post your successes!

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm
by Vephriel
Hehe, well true enough, but I find the Accomplishments can range from both real life to in game so it can work either way. :)