Page 1 of 1

WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 pm
by Nevar
10 man icc in progress my guilds on Fester and hes almost dead omg 100k omg everyones dying omg hes coming straight at me and I feign he charges after the only other person alive and kills them. I put on my cats growl and he growls taunts him for a split second and takes the hit - Good boy Garrett! - Hes coming after me now omg 20000 life left and I'm panicing. I smash disengage and 30k kill shot him and I'm the last one alive! I killed him I mean omg I was having a holy heart attack! I feel leet :D

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:53 pm
by Teigan
Wow, you should feel accomplished! :D

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:30 am
by Sarayana
Wow!! Nice work! If I had been in your situation I'd have probably forgotten about disengage until that moment when he reset... >.>

It's such a great feeling to save the day. :D

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 am
by Nevar
Yea I was freaking out! :lol: I am uber proud of myself however and my Garrett proved hes better than any ole wolf ;)

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 am
by Slickrock
/salute!!!!

Well done! Bravo!

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm
by zedxrgal
/cheer

You and Garrett are amazing!! Way to go! :headbang:

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 pm
by Nevar
Aye I thought so as well! My cat has proved himself over any wolf IMO - that panic attack bonded us together I'm pretty sure as what othr pet has pretty much taken a hit from Fester and lived :lol:

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 pm
by Adam-Savage
That's pretty crazy. I bet everyone was pretty happy you killed him.

Re: WHOO!!! I feel accomplished!!

Posted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm
by Bulletdance
Wow gratz! I hope you got good lootz. :D