Dolly and Dot can be YOUR best friends!

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Dolly and Dot can be YOUR best friends!

Unread post by Dialga »

Both Dolly and Dot, found in the Vol'dun vulpera encampment, are tameable! I used the Sliver of N'zoth in order to aggro them on Horde - I do not know if this is necessary for Alliance, or if they are simply attackable. I did not see them listed on Petopia as tameable, so here's to a new and iconic source of the harness model!
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Re: Dolly and Dot can be YOUR best friends!

Unread post by worgpower »

Dialga wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 pm Both Dolly and Dot, found in the Vol'dun vulpera encampment, are tameable! I used the Sliver of N'zoth in order to aggro them on Horde - I do not know if this is necessary for Alliance, or if they are simply attackable. I did not see them listed on Petopia as tameable, so here's to a new and iconic source of the harness model!
They were listed on the website, and the Harnessed Alpaca is led by a Zandalari exile, which both npcs are neutral
Dialga
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by Dialga »

worgpower wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:14 pm
Dialga wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:42 pm Both Dolly and Dot, found in the Vol'dun vulpera encampment, are tameable! I used the Sliver of N'zoth in order to aggro them on Horde - I do not know if this is necessary for Alliance, or if they are simply attackable. I did not see them listed on Petopia as tameable, so here's to a new and iconic source of the harness model!
They were listed on the website, and the Harnessed Alpaca is led by a Zandalari exile, which both npcs are neutral
They're listed on the website as untamable. I meant I did not see them listed as tameable, which they are.
Tilo
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Stormrage, Cenarius, & Ysera-US

Unread post by Tilo »

your title was hilarious :) Thanks for the smile this evening.

So venturing to the Vulpera Hideaway on my Ally I am not seeing Dolly, or Dot at all, the "Alpaca" in Voldun seems to be borked, & is ''dead'' and the corpse stays there, been flapping around for a few hours now with a /target Alpaca, and keep coming across the same dead one, along with a 'hated' one that I can't tame. Any luck for Ally to obtain the harnessed alpaca please?
♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪ ♩ ♬ ♫ ♪
Signature Kamoodle []