Nah'qi, Ember of Regrowth

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Winterborn
Realm: Burning Legion, Jaedenar

Re: Nah'qi, Ember of Regrowth

Unread post by Winterborn »

Why am I not surprised it was Vesania? I been having issues with them in the discord, that they are close to be on my block list, to find out that they did this is so bad, but I will continue my statement that the Cinder in a raid is a HORRIBLE choice on blizzards end.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Unread post by Boven »

Valnaaros wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:30 pm I think that it should be said that since it has been over a day since reset on NA servers, if it was supposed to be unlocked on all difficulties after Fyrakk was killed on Mythic, then most likely many people by now would've reported it dropping.
We got our first Normal Fyrakk kill on Tuesday and none of the hunters got it. We've only just started poking at heroic, so it'll be a while before we get Fyrakk at that difficulty. I was really kinda hoping we'd see one on Tuesday, just to find out if it does drop in non-mythic.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

At least we’re safe here from the ridiculous arguments, I’ve seen rants and small arguments from vesania on discord too about secret pets, glad it’s not here anymore even though further discussion is advised, but I also think killing a raid boss and having a small chance to drop is bad, I thought blood beasts were bad but at least I was allowed to do it on normal and drop 100% on the first try. Nah’Qi should also be 100% drop on every difficulty since it’s a hunter pet and not a mount, even though Druids have to get the mount in order to get their flight form
TotallyNotAnEmu

Unread post by TotallyNotAnEmu »

TotallyNotAnEmu wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:29 pm I've put in a ticket for clarification though I don't expect a full answer
as expected, CS are still being tight lipped about it for some reason. worth a shot i guess.
TotallyNotAnEmu

User 'moonflarez' on WoWhead is claiming to have looted the item from heroic Fyrakk - however they're also a new wowhead account and haven't posted any proof yet. Might be worth following but take as you will for now.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Unread post by Valnaaros »

TotallyNotAnEmu wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:12 pm User 'moonflarez' on WoWhead is claiming to have looted the item from heroic Fyrakk - however they're also a new wowhead account and haven't posted any proof yet. Might be worth following but take as you will for now.
Moonflarez is likely the same person as Moonflare, the person that posted on here.

Again, by now there likely would've been many more people posting about obtaining it if it was currently available. Since the only ones that are posting about getting it are either not providing proof or are creating fake images, at this point it is to be believed that only Mythic Fyrakk is supposed to drop it.
TotallyNotAnEmu

Valnaaros wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:43 pm Moonflarez is likely the same person as Moonflare, the person that posted on here.

Again, by now there likely would've been many more people posting about obtaining it if it was currently available. Since the only ones that are posting about getting it are either not providing proof or are creating fake images, at this point it is to be believed that only Mythic Fyrakk is supposed to drop it.
Oh, I hadn't noticed - sorry.

Yeah, until someone comes out with credible evidence i don't buy it. there's also nothing stopping certain bad actors from creating alternate accounts to further their point.
Bambu
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shu'halo/Eitrigg

Unread post by Bambu »

Wow, we still don't have a confirmed source yet?? @_@

I sorta hope it is a raid drop and not a hidden secret for simplicity's sake.
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Dysphoria »

Bambu wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:13 pm Wow, we still don't have a confirmed source yet?? @_@

I sorta hope it is a raid drop and not a hidden secret for simplicity's sake.
It is confirmed from Fyrakk on Mythic raid difficulty (because the 2 hunters in that group received it from the boss which was captured on stream). Beyond that, there have been no other verified sources.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

TotallyNotAnEmu wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:52 pm
Valnaaros wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:43 pm Moonflarez is likely the same person as Moonflare, the person that posted on here.

Oh, I hadn't noticed - sorry.

Yeah, until someone comes out with credible evidence i don't buy it. there's also nothing stopping certain bad actors from creating alternate accounts to further their point.
No need to be sorry :)
Magnakilro
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Eonar

Unread post by Magnakilro »

Guess I'll throw in my own experience but as of right now, with my own Normal Fyrakk kill, no drop. Unfortunately it'll be some time before we can see anything on my end for heroic Fyrakk (our group was barely able to get past Heroic Volcoross this week!)

I'll keep me eyes peeled though!
Avatar made by the awesome Senna-umbreon
Dysphoria
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Dysphoria »

Magnakilro wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:29 pm Guess I'll throw in my own experience but as of right now, with my own Normal Fyrakk kill, no drop. Unfortunately it'll be some time before we can see anything on my end for heroic Fyrakk (our group was barely able to get past Heroic Volcoross this week!)

I'll keep me eyes peeled though!
With as many hunters as there are playing the game, if an alternative drop source to Mythic Fyrakk is found, it will be discovered and shared with the community! That's the way it's always been :D
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

She's been removed again. Sigh.
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

I figured that Vesania would come back around eventually.
TotallyNotAnEmu

Thank you. They've been harassing me for the last day or so, i'm glad someone other than me realised it was them.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Harassing you on here or on Discord?
TotallyNotAnEmu

Both. They started at me for doubting them when they posted on Discord, however i just blocked them there after they started causing issues for myself and others. They also had some choice insults for me on Wowhead under that moonflarez name, which they've since edited out. Secret finding discord staff are aware of them, I think, but they're still there.
Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Well, we can't do much about them on the Discord or Wowhead, but if they continue to do it on Petopia then please let us know.
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

We killed him on Wednesday on normal difficulty, and our hunter got nothing.

A friendly guild that does HC has 3 hunters, none of her 3 hunters (2 bm and the 3rd is marksmanship), has obtained it.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

We have 4 hunters in my raid group, so far none of us have seen a drop on normal full clears and partial heroics. I've yet to hear of any drops in any of my communities or other friends yet either. It could be that it's a rare drop from other bosses/difficulties, but I do feel that there would have been some more confirmed comments and sightings by now so I'm taking things with a grain of salt.