First five pets in stable to match pets you bring with you

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Fredßear
Realm: Thrall

First five pets in stable to match pets you bring with you

Unread post by Fredßear »

I think it would be really sweet for BM's if Blizzard could coordinate the first five slots in our stable with the five pets we carry so whichever pet we have out while hunting a matching pet of our choice would be spawned. Anyone know the best place to put in such an idea??

Pet 1 - Stable 1
Pet 2 - Stable 2

and so on.... :-)
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Re: First five pets in stable to match pets you bring with you

Unread post by Vephriel »

I wonder if perhaps an easier method would be for them to add some type of Glyph - "Your Animal Companion always matches your currently summoned pet", that way it could automatically mirror whichever pet you have active, for people that like to have a matching pair at all times. The only issue I can see with this is that the secondary pet wouldn't necessarily have a unique name.
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Re: First five pets in stable to match pets you bring with you

Unread post by Tsukina »

As always, I'm sorry if you don't understand me (the automatic translator).

I would love a way to define pairs of pets.

For example, if I summon my pet #1 (my tank zombie bear), the companion pet would be my zombie gazelle, but if I summon my pet #2 (my drust cat), the companion pet would be another pet, for example my drust deer.

I know it would be super complex to do that for something that would only use a one-class specialization, but dreaming is free.