Holiday Giveaway 2023

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Holiday Giveaway 2023

Unread post by Wain »

🎆 🎄 🎈 2023 Holiday Giveaway! 🎈 🎄 🎆

To celebrate the end of the year, I'm holding our annual mount & pet giveaway!

If I randomly select you, you can choose one on-sale Battle.net shop mount, or any combination of pets/toys/extra-cheap mounts (i.e. the Viridian Phase-Hunter is a lot cheaper than the other sale mounts) that add up to roughly the same price as one of the 50%-off sale mounts. See them here: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/sale/w ... -sale-2023

The rules are simple:

🎄 To enter: reply to this post with a screenshot of your hunter with your favourite new Emerald Dream pet (or pair of pets) so far. You can clip your character's name for anonymity, if you like.

🎄 If you're having trouble with screenshots, use the pet-look and pet-look2 tags to display your favourite looks, or you can link to the images directly. For the latter, get the look id from the page URL for the look, for example the green skunk is: skunk2_green and the tag would look like:

Code: Select all

[pet-look2]skunk2_green[/pet-look2]
🎄 Also add which mount/pets/toys you'd like so I can order them in a timely fashion, and include which region you're in (i.e. EU/Americas & Oceanic). I don't need to know your Battle Tag or any personal info, as I'll just DM you the code, but I do know which region to buy it for.

🎄 To be eligible you must already be a participating member of this community forum before I created this post. I want to do this as something nice for our community here, and I don't want to turn it into a recruitment drive :) Recipients will be selected randomly.

🎄 End date: you must post by the start of 01 January 2023. The sale ends on 01 Jan, so I want to organise it in time.

🎄 You can see ALL new Emerald Dream tameable looks here: https://www.wow-petopia.com/patch10.2.0.php .

🎄 Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and I hope you have a wonderful 2024!

WinterVeil2023-1000.png
WinterVeil2023-1000.png (1.24 MiB) Viewed 196444 times
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Llane

Re: Holiday Giveaway 2023

Unread post by Dewclaw »

TY Wain, for spreading holiday cheer. <3

https://ibb.co/DwzyrLx

Link to mine since I suck at putting in screenies. These guys are my constant companions since the patch hit.

I'm interested in Blinky, and am Americas, LLane realm.

Happy Christmas Eve. <3
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

As always, I apologize for my horrible level of English...

I hope we all have a good Christmas everyone.

I leave the photo with my bear, it was love at first sight in the BfA era, the drust bears, and in this patch, as it started, I left my main and advanced the campaign to go for the bear.

I would gladly add to my collection Cinder Kitten y Blinky (I am from Europe).
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Awww, thanks again for doing this, Wain! You're always so sweet to offer this sort of opportunity to people!

I'm not able to get screenshots at the moment, but one of my many hunters is now running with a super cute owlbear!
This is what she looks like: Image
I'm acutually very impressed with how they modeled this little guy. I know its just an edited bear, but it came out very nice! I'm not very happy with the actual bears in the game after they all got new models, so the little Owlbear was a very nice surprise!
As for what I'd want if selected... I think the Tangled Dreamweaver is pretty neat! But if that's not on the table then I'd be very happy with the Viridian Phase-Hunter! I think I already have you on my tag, but if not, I'm Bowno#1338 and I'm in the US.

Thank you again and I hope everyone has a lovely Holiday season and a wonderful New Year!

Siggy under construction!

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Wow, what a good year it has been both for me in real life and in wow. As for my favorite pet added in the emerald dream, my favorite pet is the thornclaw, I screamed with excitement when it was first documented and tested, and it’s the bestest cat/wolf/whatever you call it I’ve tamed this patch
WoWScrnShot_111023_204318.jpeg
WoWScrnShot_111023_204318.jpeg (350.54 KiB) Viewed 196366 times
I’m US pacific, I want the tangled dreamweaver mount since it’s now available, I love dragons, and it fits emerald dream zone aesthetics
Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Thank you so much Wain for doing this again! It's definitely a highlight of my holiday season, coming here and seeing everyone's favourite pets of the moment.

I'm not able to get in-game to take a screenshot, unfortunately. I tamed quite a few different Emerald Dream pets across my hunters, but as usual, it was a slightly unexpected one that climbed to be my favourite. I was so excited about the Drust bears, cats and stags when they were found and while I really love the ones I tamed, it was still this gorgeous bear that won the day.

I just put her in as a possible tame for my human hunter, who has had her bear Olga for years, but as soon as I tamed this one, I knew Olga's true form had emerged. The colour is so beautiful and warm, while the leaves and flowers are a delightful touch.

I'm in Europe and would love the Sapphire Skyblazer.

Happy holiday season to everyone!
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

You are always so kind Wain :D

My favorite pet is the cat/raptor. Specially the white/green one. I named mine Tinsel

I would love a little Twilight kitten (pet) . It´s so cute

I'm Anabelle #21442 on EU Azjol-Nerub

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Amyliz »

I love a lot of the Emerald Dream pets, but these are my favorites!
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you so much Wain, for hosting this community and bringing us all together for another year. I look forward to this every Christmas when everyone posts their favorite pets! This is such a wonderful forum, and you are always so kind to everyone here! I hope you have a great new year!
If I win I would love celestial observers ensemble, or if has to be pets, Shadow or Blinky are my favorites! Thank you so much! I play on NA on the Llane server.
Zetsoban

Unread post by Zetsoban »

Ahw thanks for organizing this Wain!

I also have to go with Sul'raka. I love all things troll in WoW, getting loa models is awesome! I'm hoping they're going to add more of these models.

If I win I'd love to have the Fireplume Regalia set :D. I play on EU
WoWScrnShot_110823_180604.jpg
WoWScrnShot_110823_180604.jpg (412.57 KiB) Viewed 196210 times
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sen'jin NA

Unread post by Pokcmvmxckm »

It certainly has been a good year for hunter tames, but my top pick would have to be the Drust pets. I have always wanted these since questing through Drustvar back in BFA.
WoWScrnShot_010124_021251.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010124_021251.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 196103 times
Really looking Forward to The War within, and I hope everyone has a great new year.

If I'm lucky enough to win I'd like the Waveborne Diplomat’s Regalia. I play on US. (I hope I'm not to late, its been a busy few days lol)
Bowno
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Bowno »

Thank you so much, Wain <3
You're always so sweet to offer stuff like this to the community.Thank you for keeping Petopia such a friendly place for all of us! I hope you have an amazing New Year!

Siggy under construction!

Zetsoban

Unread post by Zetsoban »

Hooray, thank you so much Wain! I would like to sincerely thank you for maintaining the site! It's been the best resource for pets for a long time, for good reason. I'm very proud to be part of it.

I'm very happy with the mog, it fits my troll nose pretty well! Guess it's time to start farming Ashes of A'lar....

Happy New Year everyone!! :D :D
WoWScrnShot_010224_135820.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010224_135820.jpg (205.01 KiB) Viewed 196226 times
Tsukina
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Shen'dralar

Unread post by Tsukina »

Thank you very much for the gifts.

These little ones have found quick accommodation in my 2 taurens (yes... I have 2 xd).

Amyliz
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter

Unread post by Amyliz »

Thank you so much Wain! And Happy New year to everyone on this wonderful forum and the Petopia family!
Pokcmvmxckm
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Sen'jin NA

Unread post by Pokcmvmxckm »

Big thanks for the fit, between this and the Wastewander set from the Trading post I'm going to go into War within looking damn fine.
I hope everyone has a great new year!
WoWScrnShot_010224_194716.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010224_194716.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 195954 times
Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Unread post by Wain »

Happy New Year, everyone! The giveaway has now closed.

It was great to see all your pictures here, and lots of love for a range of pets! 💚

Everyone who posted here should have received something (other than those who already know they're waiting on items that require us to be Bnet friends for 3 days).

If you posted and didn't receive anything, it's because I somehow missed you and please let me know!
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.
Dewclaw

Unread post by Dewclaw »

TY!!! I'll try to get a screenie this weekend when I can sit down and do some serious gaming. Work really cuts into fun time. XD
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

:hug: :headbang: :hug: :headbang: :hug: :headbang:

cutest little kitten :hug:

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Now that I got my mount, I wanted to thank you Wain for all the positivity, and all the nice giveaways given to the fellow hunters within this community, your not only amazing, you are godly, making us all feel safe and home. This year started strong, first getting Invincible, and now having this amazing dragon in my collection too. All given to us will be unforgettable
WoWScrnShot_010624_150847.jpg
WoWScrnShot_010624_150847.jpg (330.32 KiB) Viewed 195609 times
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Ana »

My other gift :D Cute Daisy