Anything for Cata Classic

Discuss WoW Classic and give feedback for our Petopia Classic sites, including Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Anything for Cata Classic

Unread post by worgpower »

Since Cataclysm classic prepatch is releasing in four days, is there going to be a pet page for the old cataclysm pets for whoever wants to play hunter on cataclysm classic
rumseyrum
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Anything for Cata Classic

Unread post by rumseyrum »

it aint much, but considering that Cata Classic pre-patch has started and we have gotten no additional information or heads-up on an update for the site for Cata... try the wayback machine to search for looks corresponding with the version we have going in Classic. its a shame they haven't made any sort of update yet, if there even is an intent to.
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

I'm sure Wayne is quite busy dealing with The War Within alpha and the influx of new models there, that's probably the higher priority right now. He runs both Petopia and Warcraft Mounts, and while I wouldn't say Cata is necessarily off the table, Classic players might just have to be a bit more patient! :)
worgpower
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Gurubashi

Unread post by worgpower »

Honestly the timing is really bad, we just got the war within alpha and we just got cataclysm classic coming out, on a players end it’s exciting for some, but on petopia’s end it’s really overwhelming. I wish cataclysm classic came out a little bit later or sooner to give time to enjoy both
rumseyrum
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by rumseyrum »

agreed, there is a *lot* being pushed out at the moment. at least its a nice thing to have two cakes than none at all. i enjoy dabbling in all of the available versions of wow as a hunter, even in SoD where theres a couple of unique tames. but it does make these couple of months really stressful when each version updates significantly

i apologize if my initial response seemed a bit off too, just hadn't seen much word on anything anywhere, but its understandable with so much on the table right now