Page 1 of 1

Mount farming (TK)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am
by Jangalian
How many of you guys (or girls) would be willing to farm the pheonix mount? I'm dying for one, but it seems so hard to get a group on my server.

Re: Mount farming (TK)

Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:25 pm
by Ryno
You mean to farm it on your server, or get a group together for it on Nesingwary?

Either way, it's a tough thing to go through. Whenever I've done it successfully, it's needed a full 25 man raid, mostly 80's.

Re: Mount farming (TK)

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 pm
by VelkynKarma
I'd be willing ot help on Nesingwary, but Taigi isn't really well geared at all yet and she's only 70 :P

Silinrul IS well geared and ready to go, but she's sadly an alliance character and couldn't help the majority of the Horde guild, XD

~VelkynKarma

Re: Mount farming (TK)

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:10 pm
by Aeladrine
I'd love to, but none of my characters are high enough period, and my characters on Nessingwary are ridiculously low. Plus, I haven't had a chance to join the guild yet.

If you have someone Alliance-side on Frostwolf and give me time to level, I'd absolutely love to, though.

Re: Mount farming (TK)

Posted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:13 pm
by cowmuflage
Well if you were a hordie on Dath'remar i would. It is a tricky fight and i'd say you would need a full raid of 80s to do it with out any trouble. I would not take any one below 75 as i have before and they tend to make things alot harder.