Page 1 of 2
Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 pm
by Ryno
I have this nice location to meet at, but I really need some other idea than what we been doing the last two times.
Preferably nothing too complicated, or too character oriented. And, the location is pretty dangerous if you leave it, so staying there would be good.
And, if I don't get any ideas for this, then I'll just have us have an IC pool party at a nice swimming spot that I know of.
Please submit ideas!

Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:23 pm
by Saturo
Hmm... An evil warlock is a necessity, regardless of the event!
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm
by Ryno
Saturo wrote:Hmm... An evil warlock is a necessity, regardless of the event!
Aye, I plan to bring Noh, if possible. If not I'll go poke Grimmgor and ask him to bring his lock.
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:26 pm
by Saturo
I was thinking meself, but ah well...
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:27 pm
by Ryno
Saturo wrote:I was thinking meself, but ah well...
Aw, you would be welcome to come with your lock if you wanted. Would give me a chance to bring another toon, hehe.
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:28 pm
by Saturo
Nah, you obviously don't want me. Besides, it would be rather hard to RP a spaceship into the game!
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:31 pm
by Ryno
Saturo wrote:Nah, you obviously don't want me.
Lies! I still haven't seen you on the US servers yet.
Saturo wrote:Besides, it would be rather hard to RP a spaceship into the game!
It could be a tiny spaceship... or, at the very least, be in the exact shape as a tauren that follows you around...
Spacecowship ftw!
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:33 pm
by Saturo
Well, that money got delayed an awful long time, and when I got it I was already bored with WoW. And now it won't accept my credit card for whatever reason.
Spacecowship could work. Any volunteers!?
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm
by Sarayana
Saturo wrote:it would be rather hard to RP a spaceship into the game!
*cough*
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:35 pm
by Siliverin
hmm..... a party of some sort would be nice... hard not knowing the place -_-
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:58 pm
by Zangor
perhaps a seige on a castle to free an informant and learn valuable secrets!
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:13 am
by Teigan
.
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:18 am
by Saturo
Sarayana wrote:Saturo wrote:it would be rather hard to RP a spaceship into the game!
*cough*
I meant a cool spaceship, not a retarded pink and purple one. -.-
Like this one:
http://eve.wikia.com/wiki/Rokh
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am
by Sarayana
Saturo wrote:Sarayana wrote:Saturo wrote:it would be rather hard to RP a spaceship into the game!
*cough*
I meant a cool spaceship, not a retarded pink and purple one. -.-
Like this one:
http://eve.wikia.com/wiki/Rokh
Hey, if Blizz can do it, I have complete faith that you can!
I'm with Teigs, let's get drunk and dance in a nelf spa.

Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:11 am
by Ryno
Siliverin wrote:hard not knowing the place -_-
But that adds to the mystery~!
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:20 am
by Kaleos
Mystery can be a dangerous thing with you Ryno. Then we end up in low level zones watching ...things happen ...to ...oh God ...not the Rake!! *covers face*
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:54 am
by Nevar
I think Sili means if she dosent know the place she dosent know any ideas for it

Perhaps they are zone related ideas? :3
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:01 pm
by Siliverin
Nevar wrote:I think Sili means if she dosent know the place she dosent know any ideas for it

Perhaps they are zone related ideas? :3
^^
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:01 pm
by VelkynKarma
Teigan wrote:You know what would be really unusual for us? If we all got together and danced, got drunk and ended up naked in a moonwell with a giant worm. Now that would be a change of pace!

Hrm that sounds like a great idea! We've never done anything like that before, it would be fresh and interesting.
/completely straight-faced
~VelkynKarma
Re: Petopians RP Night - Needs input.
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:53 pm
by Ryno
VelkynKarma wrote:
/completely straight-faced
I call your bluff.
And, the spot I found is in the Howling Fjord. But as far as I could tell, there weren't any mobs around, so it seemed pretty nifty.