Aspect of the Fox change in latest build

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Doth777
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: US Agrammar

Aspect of the Fox change in latest build

Unread post by Doth777 »

Aspect of the fox no longer states that it allows auto-shot to continue while moving. It DOES, however, allow steady/cobra shot to be fired while moving :)
WoWScrnShot_081410_012747.jpg
WoWScrnShot_081410_012747.jpg (235.05 KiB) Viewed 470 times
Quin
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (US )

Re: Aspect of the Fox change in latest build

Unread post by Quin »

Oh, very nice! :D
Quiniel Suncrier

Mini-Pet Collection - Mount Collection - Tabard Collection

Many thanks to Ket Shi for the lovely signature and Moonlost for the wonderful avatar!
Anansi
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Anansi »

I liked the Auto Shot while moving better. From the comments made by GC on AoF, it looks to me like this ability is going to be revised a few more times.
Ghostcrawler wrote:Aspects — We’re not happy with the way the Hawk vs. Fox choice is playing out. We think that ultimately either damage or focus regen is going to win out and the other aspect won’t get much use. For now, we are going back to Hawk being used for damage and regen. We’ll discuss other potential uses for Fox. Changing Aspects will not affect focus regen.
Victorelle
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Kilrogg (US)

Unread post by Victorelle »

yay!
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Anansi wrote:I liked the Auto Shot while moving better. From the comments made by GC on AoF, it looks to me like this ability is going to be revised a few more times.
Ghostcrawler wrote:Aspects — We’re not happy with the way the Hawk vs. Fox choice is playing out. We think that ultimately either damage or focus regen is going to win out and the other aspect won’t get much use. For now, we are going back to Hawk being used for damage and regen. We’ll discuss other potential uses for Fox. Changing Aspects will not affect focus regen.
Yeah, they're definitely not happy with it yet. Well, I can't say I'm too keen on this - I loved the autoshot thing, though the focus regen aspect of it was perhaps unnecessary... but I agree that it'd be a trade-off. Sounds very much like fox=pvp aspect and hawk=pve as it is right now.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Mockingbird
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azjol-Nerub (EU)

Unread post by Mockingbird »

Well, autoshot CAN be included by stutter-stepping, steady and cobra can't, so this theoretically allows a higher DPS at a higher skill cap... Theoretically...