Updated Royi's Brewfest Daily Keg Progress (2011! ~1 Mount)

Royi

Realm: Ysera

Updated Royi's Brewfest Daily Keg Progress (2011! ~1 Mount)

Unread post by Royi »

*EDIT FOR 2011*

(2010)
Jeepers, Just got the RAM on my 5th character today. Yeah. All 4 of my 80s have the Ram now (also my lvl 75 druid).

*edit Today 9/29 I just got a Brewfest Kodo on my hunter :) ~ She's gotten both mounts this year out of those bags. I'm pretty happy.

Out of my 4 80s that have been doing the daily Coren kill, the 3 that didnt have the Ram from last year have gotten it this year. This is nuts RNG in a good way.

(i'll update this)
64 Keg Treasure Chests

4 Direbrew Shanker
5 Tankard O Terror
1 Direbrew Remote
4 Swift Brewfest Ram
1 Swift Brewfest Kodo

(2011)
This year I have my moderately retired Paladin, Vacationing Hunter, Herb farming Druid, and current main Shaman to run the Coren dailies. Paladin, Hunter, and Druid all have Rams from years prior and my Hunter also has the Kodo. For some reason I feel that the Hunter is the only toon that will see mounts this year. I'm hoping for a Ram for my newly 85 shaman myself...

32 Keg Treasure Chests

4 Direbrew Shanker
0 Tankard O Terror
4 Direbrew Remote
0 Swift Brewfest Ram
1 Swift Brewfest Kodo
Last edited by Royi on Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 21 times in total.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Pepsi Jedi
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Sha'Halo

Re: Brewfest 2010

Unread post by Pepsi Jedi »

They upped the drops for the Summer fest. Gotta figure they will for Corin too. Brewfest is one of their most popular (( if not THE most popular )) Events.

SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Oh I really hope to get the kodo this year.

It has eluded me every time so far :?

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

This year I can actually do this boss on Silinrul, which makes me very excited :) Hopefully I'll get a new mount.

Does anybody know if they'll still be 'need'able though? Cause if so, I think I'd better say up front "Look guys, to prevent ninjaing, if a mount drops, I'm needing and you should too."

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Spiritbinder wrote:Oh I really hope to get the kodo this year.

It has eluded me every time so far :?

I want the ram. ><

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Royi

Unread post by Royi »

I think it'll be where you get one bag a day that has the chance to drop it.

Last year my gnome wanted the RAM. So myself and a Lock friend set up a revolving door of summoning people in to use their summons. We would do it about 2 hours before reset. Would get about 40-50 summons in on a good night. I ended up getting the ram and I was happy and I got a couple BOE steins. (we would tell people free roll on all other loot). I'm guessing this procedure wont work this year.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I think they're planning to give mounts in a lootbag, like they did for the midsummer event, so it will all be random luck, I think.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Bytail
Realm: Bloodhoof & Nesingwary

Unread post by Bytail »

I love the fact that we don't have to ask again and again for groups in general and no more rolling and getting yelled out for higher or lower rolls, loving the loot bag <3 best of luck to everyone on those mounts :D
Golden
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Chamber of Aspects-A, Bloodhoof-H

Unread post by Golden »

Bytail wrote:loving the loot bag <3
I would too, if I had ANY luck with its drops... The Midsummer Festival left a bad taste in my mouth, as the only special thing I got from the bag was a single Scythe, even though I ran the boss every single day on two characters. :evil:
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

Golden wrote:
Bytail wrote:loving the loot bag <3
I would too, if I had ANY luck with its drops... The Midsummer Festival left a bad taste in my mouth, as the only special thing I got from the bag was a single Scythe, even though I ran the boss every single day on two characters. :evil:
I Kinda have to agree with this one ^

I ran it on 2 characters and didn't even see the scythe :| ... but I did see 2 others in the groups that I were in loot a fridged frostling... and if it were are roll thing and someone out rolled me, I would still have had the option off offering them stupid amounts of gold for it, and trust me I would have... :(

My only advice is to start getting those sacrificial gnomes ready for the RNG gods... speaking of which were is Saturo... :mrgreen:

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Tahlian
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Feathermoon

Unread post by Tahlian »

If you can't find a gnome, you can always offer up a Plump Turkey to the loot gods, if you got the pet from Thanksgiving last year.

Hey...it seemed to work to get me my Deathbringer's Will. Some of my raid-mates have asked me to resume my turkey sacrifices before we pull Saurfang, since I don't think we've seen DBW since I got mine. :lol:

Here there be dragons... http://dragcave.net/user/Tahlian

And here there be more dragons, too...http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=22415

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Speaking of Brewfest. I need the final achievement for my 310% drake. When I goggled up brew of the month club I found out you need 200 brewfest tokens. What they did not tell me or I can't seem to find is what did the quest give you for tokens. I'm just wondering if it's possible to get 200 tokens on the first day or would it take a couple days ?
Royi

Unread post by Royi »

it would take a couple days ~ you get alot for killing Coren (if you havent already) and that quest, and theres mainly a daily with running back and forth from the brefest area to Razor Hill (horde) or Kharanos (ally) ~ that nets I think maybe 20-30 a day too or so.

You don't need brew of the month for the META anyways. They even took out the one that you needed all the clothing items and dance drunk in Dalaran.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Royi wrote:it would take a couple days ~ you get alot for killing Coren (if you havent already) and that quest, and theres mainly a daily with running back and forth from the brefest area to Razor Hill (horde) or Kharanos (ally) ~ that nets I think maybe 20-30 a day too or so.

You don't need brew of the month for the META anyways. They even took out the one that you needed all the clothing items and dance drunk in Dalaran.
I have everything done from last but the brew of the month. In order to get brewmaster I need to join brew of the month. Your thinking brew of the year which was removed but brew of the month still stands.

Royi

Re: Official Brewfest 2010 Topic

Unread post by Royi »

ahh gotcha. it isnt hard. i would guess you could get it within the first week. unfortunately you wouldnt be able to get them all in one day though. :(
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Yeah, one day would be tough, but you can do it easy in a few days as long as you're dedicated to the dalies. And since you'll only have the one thing to focus on, no worries, since you won't have to worry about buying clothing, a wolpertinger, etc etc.

~VelkynKarma

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>

A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Ok I did brewfest today and I have collected 125 tokens and I can't get anymore till tomorrow. I just don't know how many daily's there is and if you get tokens each day you kill the boss.
Sonata
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill, Bloodhoof.

Unread post by Sonata »

Good luck to all of you! So you can get the mounts!
I might not be able to do the runs that much since I'm busy, guys over the EU side run for my share also! D:

*goes back into grumbling about evil test weeks* Now to attempt to study stuff!! *suddenly plays with the DS*

"I'm in SPAAAAACE"

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

I have the Kudo on my hunter and the Ram on my druid. The brewfest boss is such a pushover with the ICC gear we have.
Royi

Unread post by Royi »

too bad he drops the same trinkets as last year. this is way to easy and should have updated it to maybe even the Frost badge Trinkets