Page 1 of 1
Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:56 am
by Rawr
I'm eating a kosher beef frank on a potato bread bun with yellow mustard and mayo, and drinking a warm Cactus Cooler

Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:18 am
by Bellatryx
I had root beer and a slice or organic pepperoni pizza.. which explains why I had a weird dream that I was marrying the green ranger from the 90s power rangers.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm
by Saturo
Not really 1am, it's 18:30 here, but I just had a slice of delicious pizza... Mmm... Pizza...
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:31 pm
by Teigan
.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:32 pm
by Saturo
Teigan wrote:Eating? So that's what I keep forgetting to do...
Hehe, I know that feeling! :D
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:45 pm
by Jangalian
/hugs the Teigers
Things will get better, hun. You can lean on us.
But I am eating uh........uh........ leftover ratatouille. Tis yummy, but needs to have cooked longer to make more of a sauce and less of a soup. Also, needs more cheese.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:48 pm
by Vephriel
It's not 1am, but I'm about to have pizza pops for my lunch break since that's all we had in the house to bring to work. ><
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 pm
by Bulletdance
Honey Nut cheerios mmmm
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:15 pm
by Azunara
Ramen was the last thing, and Alka-Seltzer. The two combined and I have a nasty taste in my mouth.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:17 pm
by zedxrgal
I actually haven't eaten anything yet. Odd that for some reason I wasn't hungry this morning. So I've only had my vitamins and drank my FRS.
I think for lunch Indian food or something along those lines is in order however.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:09 pm
by Vephriel
Mm, today I have tuscan meatball soup for lunch. ^_^ It's delicious.
Re: Its 1am, What Are You Eating?
Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:28 pm
by Teigan
.