Page 1 of 1

A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 pm
by Tulune
Strep throat AND a head cold :(

Just as I was feeling better from the Strep via the antibiotics I am taking, *WHAMMO!!!!* Head cold.

Quick, send me some e-soup :lol:

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 pm
by Sarayana
Image



(It's a curry udon soup, recipe here. Dunno how it tastes, it just looked like a soup I'd eat if I was sick ;))

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:47 pm
by Vephriel
Have some of my favourite soup. x)
Image

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 pm
by Tulune
Wow, that looks delicious :shock:

Once I feel better, I am sooo making that, tyvm for the link :hug:

edit: they both look yummy :D

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 pm
by Sarayana
Tulune wrote:Wow, that looks delicious :shock:

Once I feel better, I am sooo making that, tyvm for the link :hug:

edit: they both look yummy :D
You're welcome. I just might check out the recipe for myself this weekend... :)

Veph, I'm not much of a fan of canned soup, but that one looks delicious! I think I'll have to try it some time.

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm
by Vephriel
Sarayana wrote:Veph, I'm not much of a fan of canned soup, but that one looks delicious! I think I'll have to try it some time.
I'm not generally either, but I had that one once and I just love it. ^^ I get it for work lunches a lot.

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:20 pm
by Saturo
Quickly! Have some of my favourite soup!
Image

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:38 pm
by VelkynKarma
Um...

*offers tea, because she doesn't like soup*

Image

~VelkynKarma

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 am
by Bellatryx
Mmm... tea...


I hope you feel better soon!

Re: A double whammy

Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:34 am
by cowmuflage
I had some soup for you............ but i eated it :(