Page 1 of 1
Deathbringer Saurfang
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:10 pm
by Adam-Savage
I was wondering if the pets cause Deathbringer Saurfang to gain blood power when there chewing on the add's that come out ??
Re: Deathbringer Saurfang
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:22 pm
by Tahlian
If the blood beast doesn't hit the pet, I don't think they do...but if the beast does hit the pet, then I think he does gain blood power. I typically just leave Clayburn chewing on Saurfang and help kite the blood beasts to death through my frost trap, so I can't say for sure one way or the other.
When I was learning Saurfang on the 10-man setting over the holidays, I did try using Intimidation's stun to help keep the beasts under control, but it didn't work quite as well as I'd have liked, as I recall.
Re: Deathbringer Saurfang
Posted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm
by Epicfail
Same as above. I leave my pet on DB saurfang and kite the beasts.
We have him about on a farm now unless all our healers get marked in short order from the start. I'd say with that in mind, keep pet on boss and keep kiting. We have enough to worry about getting right in that fight to start micromanaging pets to attack beasties too.
Re: Deathbringer Saurfang
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:09 am
by Adam-Savage
Well today we managed to kill the boss on the first try today with nobody dying at all. We even got an achievement as well. I've Gone and Made a Mess achievement. A quest showed up before the 2nd boss to and we managed to complete that on the 3rd try.
Re: Deathbringer Saurfang
Posted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 pm
by Adam-Savage
When did they leave the battleship behind the portal when you fight Deathbringer Saurfang ?? It used to go away and now it doesn't.