-Deleted-

Cookieman
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Outland

-Deleted-

Unread post by Cookieman »

-Deleted-
Last edited by Cookieman on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Re: Gondria killed (By me) and Terror Spinner tamed![ImageHeavy]

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

Why would you kill him ?
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

What's the point of this thread? Rares and Spirit Beasts get killed every day I'm sure, we all know that.

If you're only making threads to purposely attempt to upset people of the community then not only is it rude and tasteless, but also begs to wonder what you feel the need to fill your time with.
SpiritBinder
Mount Master
Mount Master
Realm: Aman'Thul

Unread post by SpiritBinder »

There's 2 types of trolls,

** One is my self, blue skinned with bow in hand, originally derived from a race of fearsome creatures from Norse mythology.

Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters.

** The other is you samik, someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

We only have room for the 1st type of troll, so please back your bags and return to the basement you escaped from.

T A N N O NT H E S P I R I T B I N D E R

­
­
­
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

QFT.

We don't feed the trolls.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Adam-Savage
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Anvilmar

Unread post by Adam-Savage »

I think they killed the spirt beast on there Death Knight and then managed to tame the spider later on there hunter ? Last time I checked gnomes couldn't be hunters.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Unless someone stole my idea...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

Ryai
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Ryai »

Ok wait what.

You kill a spirit beast with a one of a kind skin- for no real reason on your gnome. You then tame a rare spawn spider WHO shares the same skin as what 3 other tameable spiders?

If this is to troll us .. I don't see how it'd be effective, mostly as it's so childish and petty. And if this was to educate us that killing Gondria is useless, we all pretty much know that. I mean the drops are worth next to nothing really, imo, and most people don't go around saying how they've killed her unless for a good reason...

So ...

The irony is this probably is a troll thread- yet I've been called a troll on other forums for just how I post. Go figure.