Squee!!! \o/

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Terenas (EU)

Squee!!! \o/

Unread post by Tyuriwen »

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I literally made this sound when I tamed her =3 I spent around 3 hours on Sunday waiting around for Jadefang while doing some university work, no sign from her...So I got called to raid, reluctantly left my camping point, and went on to have a pretty good raid =) It was late, around 11 GMT, and I had a teeny glimmer of hope she would be there. It was just a little tug at the back of my head, but it was there. So, while packing my schoolbag for the day after, I left my speakers on, wandered off, ABOVE the cave where she spawned (I don't know why I did this, my HS wasn't on CD so it wasn't for ease of access...silly me). And as I was talking to my boyfriend, I hear NPCScan go off!

I couldn't believe it, I flew down, mounted up, only to see a lvl 85 Draenei Hunter come up to the mouth of the cave, stop, and turn around again. Paranoia set in. Had her NPCScan gone off too? She was in front of me, I was panicking, what if she gets Jadefang first...I would be heartbroken.

I rushed down the corridor, and I cursed the Giant Gyreworm for swallowing me up and spitting me out back where I started...I was so nervous...Eventually I made my way to the big green rock, and I saw, clear as day, a massive green triangle. I targeted Jadefang. No mark, no tag, nothing =) I cautiously made my way up to the ledge and tagged her, only to realise I was still Survival from the raid (first time I've ever made this mistake... ._.). Quick FD, Dismissed Pet, Changed Spec, Frost Trap. GOGOGOGO!

And there she was. <3

My heart was in my throat, I was just so happy to get her!!! She's so gorgeous, no comparison to the other Shale Spiders =)

Lets hope I see her again soon so she can be reunited with her baby <3

Walk softly, and carry a big gun.

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Samarachan
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Re: Squee!!! \o/

Unread post by Samarachan »

Grats :D She sure is gorge. Im guesisng you had the bomb? ;)
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Yeah, no competition (picked it up on Friday, by Sunday noone had it I think)...my Internet is really stable, so I didn't want to tamper with my ethernet connection, and I am an Engineer, but didn't want to wait till my Nitro thingies backfired. =)

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Ziarre
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore-US, Wyrmrest Accord-US

Unread post by Ziarre »

And nelf-suicide takes FOREVER unless you have a friend nearby willing to duel you to low health. @_@
Acherontia wrote:

It's like daring someone to go insult a bunch of kindly old nuns. You'll wind up going back to your friends with a story about how they smiled at your insults and tried to give you cookies, or something.

Shaiel - 110 Night Elf Hunter
Sahkar - 110 Mag'har Orc Hunter
Tumblr!

zedxrgal
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary, Vek'nilash

Unread post by zedxrgal »

Huge congratulations!!

Below signature by LupisDarkmoon
My FR Lair! :mrgreen: My Lion Den!

Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Never tried the suicide, I don't like dieing in game (but it happens so often!) And I'm a cheap skate and hate the repair bill :P

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Araela
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Thrall

Unread post by Araela »

grats!! :D
Teevo
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Elune

Unread post by Teevo »

LOL, I think we've all been in that situation where you panic and things happen like the worm eating you and you still in survival.. haha, too funny (in the 'I understand cause I've done that too' way)! I was hoping to read your Jadefang story soon, happy for ya!

Special thanks to Pooksie for my Sig!

Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Thank you!! I named her Banshee, in memory of my previous Shale Spider, but I'm a massive Halo fan, and Banshee's are purply...like my old Shale Spider...=(

So if anyone stumbles across this, I would really appreciate some sound related words that I could use for inspiration for a name (I know this should be in Name That Pet, but I don't want to make another topic! =D)

I have so far, but don't really click:

Shrieker
Wail

I was thinking anagrams too, so an anagram of Wail could be Liwa, or Leewa, which I thought was cyute...

Anyways, let me know any of your suggestions guys! Greatly appreciated <3

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Hierakles
Realm: Dark Iron

Unread post by Hierakles »

I't doesn't really fit your idea of anagrams, but I named my Jadefang Calypso, often Caly for short.

Hopefully this gives you some ideas ^.^
Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Squeeeegrats. :D I ended up settling on Sprite for my Jadefang, since I couldn't have Jade. ><
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Tyuriwen
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

I ended up naming her Scree, after a gargoyle from one of my favourite games of all time (Primal) <3 Thank you all for the suggestions though!

Also! I went to go do my Pebble quest, going about it...and I saw my favourite yellow dot! Jadefang was there yet again, everyone passing her by like she didn't exist! Thankfully, I still had the bomb quest because I really wanted the mini-pet aswell, so I jumped up, killed her (it actually hurt my heart to see her die), and picked up the gorgeous little baby Shale Spider from her mother's wreckage.

Scree and her baby <3

It's a shame the pet is soulbound, would've made a lovely gift for my boyfriend =) Shows how much I care for him, me being the pet collector and giving it away :P

Now I can FINALLY complete Underground Economy! Haha!

{My Pets|My Mounts}

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Double grats :)

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

ServÅntos
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by ServÅntos »

Mastachief? ;)

Signature made by Veph