BM pets still hitting like a truck.

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: BM pets still hitting like a truck.

Unread post by Lisaara »

Slickrock wrote:
Taluwen wrote:
Slickrock wrote:Remember, talking about 40k crits now is going to give the wrong impression, when the beta numbers have been adjusted quite a bit...

40k crits are not there.
How will that give the wrong impression? I'm sure everyone here knows that won't last, which was stated before.
Yes, let's shout from the rooftops that BM pets are still doing 40k crits, and need further nerfing, when it's already been changed. That's the point.
*cough* This was from the 28th..... ._.; You realize this, right? This topic is kinda old...and before the nerf.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Slickrock

Unread post by Slickrock »

Taluwen wrote:
Slickrock wrote:
Taluwen wrote:
How will that give the wrong impression? I'm sure everyone here knows that won't last, which was stated before.
Yes, let's shout from the rooftops that BM pets are still doing 40k crits, and need further nerfing, when it's already been changed. That's the point.
*cough* This was from the 28th..... ._.; You realize this, right? This topic is kinda old...and before the nerf.
Yeah, how did I necro that.. it showed up near the top of the list... I think it was the "Cataclysm" list vs the "Cataclysm-Hunters" list.. either that or someone else necroed it and then deleted their post.. I wasn't digging down for it.. :-P :?
Account has been closed at user's request.
Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Doesn't mean false hope if people read. If they don't read when it was dated, then that's their own fault.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine