Fury of the Twilight Clan

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Fury of the Twilight Clan

Unread post by Moonlost »

Zaruuk - Mulgore

The wound on his face healed somewhat, although it was far from clean; leaving a deep, jagged scar in it's place. The draenei snorted once it was done, then turned his head to see why Indi was making such a fuss- Oh crap. Zaruuk ran, his hooves tearing up the ash around him, then dove to the ground once he felt he was far enough away.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

The arakkoa let loose a shrill cry as he caught sight of the little green rat mage, flinching a little as it threw a bolt of frost at him. He blasted at it with a sphere of magma, hoping to melt her little face off. ((Lava burst))

~

Threnaad - Mulgore

Thren raised an arm to shield himself from attack, the earth shield healing most of the burns the attack caused.
"But you have to answer yourself, right?" He called out as the fires billowed around him. "How can you live with yourself?"

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Senisra - Mulgore

Fucking healers, the mage thought to herself as Thren once more healed himself. Instead of answering the shaman, Senisra attempted to engulf Threnaad in a column fire ((flamestrike)). A smile quirked on her mouth as another idea came to her. The Night elf flung another fireball at the shaman, in an attempt to spread the flames to anyone who was nearby ((living bomb)).
Kamalia
Realm: Kael'Thas, Nesingwary

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix - Bloodhoof

Jrakk did an excellent job of melting her little face off. The mirror image burst into flames, her face retaining the same blank expression before flickering and disappearing. The second mirror image slipped out of the crowd and tried to light Jraak on fire with a feeble fire blast.
Glix's eyes were wide as she watched. Oh. He seemed angry. Really angry. She slipped further down in her hiding spot so she only barely peeking out and she drooped her ears so that they wouldn't stick up and give away her position. That would... not be so good right now.

Karzix - Trouble Bloodhoof

Karzix crinkled his brow as he came to. He groaned and slowly reached up to massage the back of his head, wincing. Fel, what hit him? His head was pounding and he had a fairly impressive lump on the back of his skull. Whatever had got him, it had got him good. Hopefully he hadn't damaged anything... He could've sworn he had heard someone that sounded like -
"Hey, he's alive! Man, look at you, 'Zix. You went and grew up on me, didn't you?"
Karzix's eyes shot open wide at the voice carrying a tone of mock fondness. He could hear fighting, but he couldn't see it. It appeared as though he had somehow been taken to the outskirts of Bloodhoof, around charred remains of what had once been the inn. He blinked, then blinked again at the goblin standing in front of him, a look of complete and utter disbelief and shock on his face.
"Aw, don't give me that look. Is that really how you greet your big brother after... ah, how long has it been, again?" Vixik paused to count his fingers, looking thoughtful. "Five, six... seven or so years?" He shook his head and tsked, looking back down at Karzix. Karzix stared back at him, speechless and eyes wide. Vixik eased himself down on his haunches, the leather of his boots and vest creaking with the movement. He studied Karzix silently for a moment. "Seven whole years." A bitter smile twitched at the sides of his mouth. "That's a lot of time to make up for, ain't it, Karzix?" He murmured, his pleasant tone rapidly turning venomous upon speaking his brother's name.
Karzix's eyes flicked down at a flash of metal and he spotted the small knife Vixik was playing with. At once he launched himself at Vixik, cocking his arm back for a punch. Vixik grunted in surprise at the sudden movement, slamming onto his back and his head snapping to the side as Karzix's fist connected with his jaw. He quickly curled his feet up and kicked Karzix off, jumping back up onto his feet. He wiped an arm across his face to clean the small trickle of blood coming down his lip and he squinted at Karzix. "Huh. Grew a pair, did you, 'Zix? Never thought you had it in you."
Karzix leaped at Vixik again, his attack fueled by a rush of adrenaline. His remaining dagger was still in its sheath and he grabbed hold of it, swiping at his brother once he got near. Vixik merely sidestepped him, causing Karzix to stumble forward in surprise. "Learned how to fight on the streets of Kezan, huh? Man, you're almost making me feel nostalgic here. I'd know this kind of fighting anywhere. Dirty..." Vixik dodged another frantic charge. "Quick..." He stuck out a foot as Karzix came for him again, causing the rogue to sprawl out on the ground. "... and desperate." Vixik snorted, stomping down on Karzix's hand and swiping the dagger up as the goblin released it with a pained gasp.
"All wielded by some scared little boy trying to act like a man." Vixik sneered as Karzix flipped around, baring his sharp teeth in a snarl. "Don't think that look is gonna convince me otherwise." Vixik added, bringing his weight down and digging his elbow hard into Karzix's stomach. As Karzix doubled over with a wheeze, Vixik grabbed the front of his shirt and hauled him up, turning and slamming him into the crumbling wall of the destroyed inn. Karzix grit his teeth, trying not to cry out as the still-smouldering wood burned into his back.
"Seven years," Vixik hissed, his voice rising. "Seven years, and you think you're gonna get away? Like nothing ever happened? I thought these would have been a good reminder of exactly what happens when you go behind my back, Karzix." He spat, reaching out and grabbing hold of one of Karzix's scarred and notched-up ears and giving it a hard yank. Karzix visibly stiffened at the contact, a look of sheer terror crossing his face. He instinctively lashed out at Vixik, letting out a startled cry as his brother took the blow but immediately sank Karzix's own dagger through his ear and up to its hilt in the wall, pinning his ear there. Vixik stepped back to observe as Karzix wildly wrenched on the dagger, trying to free himself.
"Oh, so you do remember?" Vixik said in a suddenly honey-coated voice. "Well. I think you should also remember -" Vixik threw a fist forward as Karzix finally freed himself. "Exactly -" He shrieked, leaping at his brother and sending him to the ground before continuing, punctuating each word he spoke with another strike. "How much you owe me after seven years of running away!"

Chibi-Jen signature done by Sat, all other sigs and avatar done by me.

Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Dragons, Azunara, Kozri
Mulgore

Azunara hadn't been doing much in the way of -anything- constructive, too scared and overwhelmed to fight. A lot was going on, she had no clear targets, and even if she did, she didn't have much to toss at them. Ack, the Northrend campaign was so much simpler. If you were fighting undead, you were doing it right.

Kozri had finally released his hold on Lyra, the arcane energy too much. He coughed, spitting blood and a few shards of fangs. He shook his now sufficently scorched mouth and turned to Lyra once more, flaring his wings and bringing them down hard to try and send cat and elf flying away from him. ((Wing Buffet.)) "Mistake number one," He croaked. "Never stand in front of a dragon." He punctuated that with a burst of arcane energy following his knockback. ((Arcane Explosion.))

His dragon ally watched Kozri, keening in worry. The other bronze needed help! It looked around, scowling, and then inched closer to Kozri, adding its own energy to the blast. ((Arcane Explosion.))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((The reason you don't stand in front of a dragon is the cleave, the reason you don't stand behind them is the tailswipe. :D))

Decay - Mulgore

Growling, Decay purged the air around her of heat, aiming to freeze both Batlek and that annoying little spider. She cut the webbing off with a quick cleave, before walking up to the spider, bringing both blades down in a stabbing manoeuvre towards it's head.
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((I know that. Koz just doesn't care.xD But yes, I was playing on that. And I thought breath weapon was also the issue.))
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

((AFAIK in-game the breath is single-target or a narrower AoE that the dragon will turn to cast. But yes, that would hurt in this RP. :D))
TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

((Between breath's cone and the cleave effect, you never want to be standing in front of or behind a dragon, you always want to be to the sides.))

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((Either way, Talonaris was silly standing in front of Koz, we can all agree on that. Whether Koz is correct on wing buffet being a thing to worry about or not isn't as important. xD))
Moonlost

Threnaad - Mulgore

Once again, Threnaad doused himself with healing water to quell the damage done to him, sighing mentally to himself. She wasn't going to quit this attack anytime soon, at least not until she had exhausted herself or found another target to chase after. That was fine by him, he could keep up this healing. He doubted he could really do more, not that he really wanted to. He was tired of the killing.
He flinched as he felt a spark of fire pulsing out from his body, building up energy. Damn her! He ran forward, shifting into his ghost wolf form and running towards the mage, hoping to use her own spell to damage her. ((Healing Wave and Ghost Wolf))

~

Jraak - Mulgore

The arakkoa clicked his beak as he saw the green rat go down, focusing his gaze back to the warlock... Only to see another green rat appear from another location and attempt to alight him. He squawked in surprise and agitation, then blasted at it with a bolt of lightning this time. ((Lightning bolt))

Serendipity82
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Serendipity82 »

Senisra - Mulgore

Senisra laughed cruelly as the shaman changed shapes and charged at her. What a fool - that was probably one of the oldest tricks in the book. The mage blinked so that she was behind the shaman. "Oh come now, surely you didn't think I was going to fall for that one!" she taunted.
Moonlost

Threnaad - Mulgore

Thren halted to a stop, swivelling around to face Sen again. The fire detonated, thankfully he had managed to get himself away from anyone else. He reverted back to his broken body and extended an arm, trying to summon frost around the mage. ((Frost Shock))
He then thumped down a totem, summoning Bunsen the fire elemental to the material plane. She enjoys playing with fire? Let's see how fire enjoys playing with her. Bunsen locked eyes with Sen, then sent a ball of fire towards her. ((Fire Elemental Totem))

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Indigosa and Rosaliah--Mulgore ((Just assume Willowe's spam healing everyone--I don't fee like making a post saying that. XD))

Rose mentally told Serenity to back off of Batlek, spying Senisra trying to take on Thren through her scope. Wanting to aid the shaman, she sent the sporebat to go annoy Senisra.

Serenity did as she was bade, humming as she flew at the mage, attempting to cover the elf in poisonous spores. The sporebat also tried to attach herself to Senisra's face in an effort to keep the mage from being able to see.

Rose launched a venemous snake trap down at Batlek's feet, along with an immolation and frost trap. The hunter then set to work picking off various random cultists so that the rest of the group could focus on Batlek and his cronies.

--
As the rogue exploded behind them, Indi looked out over the fight, giving Zaruuk a grim grin. "Well, looks like now is as good a time as ever to let your Man'ari side go wild," she said, throwing herself into the onslaught. She had gotten a glimpse of where the others were at and began hacking her way to them, using spilt blood to corrupt the ground beneath the cultists as well as splatter and burn them.

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Glix and elemental spider - Bloodhoof

Glix winced as the mirror image dissipated upon contact with the lightning bolt. She had forgotten exactly how fragile those things were... At least it seemed like they were serving their purpose of confusing the arrakoa. And also making him rather angry. She watched hesitantly as the third and last mirror image stepped forward. Glix could've sworn the thing had cast her a dubious look before firing a weak frost bolt at the arrakoa. The attacks the images sent were anything but strong, but the goblin was hoping they could do at least something to Jraak's shield. Glix pricked her ears, watching the arrakoa to see how he'd react to yet another goblin attacking him.
((Feel free to have Jraak notice Glix, Moon. She's not hiding too well at the moment and he could maybe catch sight of her ears and the upper half of her face peeking out.))

The spider shrieked as her legs froze to the ground, twitching and straining as she tried to free herself. She lowered herself as Decay walked over, letting out a rattling hiss. She spat a glob of poison out at her before the swords sank into her head. She twitched erratically for a long moment, lightning flashing across her body and out into the air. The spider finally and slowly curled up with a final shudder. The lightning flickering across her body grew brighter and a low rumbling sound started to grow.
Last edited by Kamalia on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Litlemouse
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Vashj, Whisperwind

Unread post by Litlemouse »

Little Mouse - Mulgore

Little Mouse decided enough people were attacking the troll for the moment, and instead turned to see if anyone else needed help. Still keeping an eye on Batlek to she could return to him when needed, Little Mouse fired arrows at random cultists. One she aimed at a stange bird-man creature, and paused for a moment, confused. Arakkoa? Here? Letting the question drop for the moment, Little Mouse took careful aim and let loose an arrow, hoping it would hit its target.

Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

Karzix and Vixik - Bloodhoof

Vixik paced agitatedly back and forth, glaring down at Karzix. Karzix stared expressionlessly up at him, hunched over and ignoring the blood dribbling down his face from his nose, mouth and several cuts. He shifted his weight and froze as Vixik jerked to a halt, staring hard at him and curling his fists up. Karzix raised his hands, palms facing toward him.
"Look, Vixik -" Karzix paused to clear his throat, wincing at the roughness of his voice. "I can - I can make it up tah yah, I swear. Just - just -" He shrank back against the wall, voice staring to tremble as Vixik hefted his gun up and took a step forward. Vixik thrust the barrel of the gun against Karzix's throat, tipping his chin up so he was looking straight at him.
"Make it up?" Vixik asked in a mocking voice. "Make it up? You really think that if you just throw some coins at me that will make everythin' better?" He let out a sharp, humorless laugh. "Fel, little brother. You really don't know how it works, do you? Though I ain't complainin' if you do toss me some gold." He pressed the end of the gun harder against Karzix's throat, causing his breath to come in shallower gasps. "You," Vixik hissed. "You ran away, leavin' a big debt behind. You ran away, leavin' everythin' I ever did for you behind. Do you know how lucky you are? Who knows what could've happened to you if you hadn't gone to a goblin like me? I took you in. You could have been left for rat food or sold, maybe. If anyone would want the wailing little green maggot you were, that is."
Karzix grabbed onto the gun's barrel and swung it to the side, yanking it out of Vixik's hands and swiping it at him in one swift, strong movement. Vixik grunted as it connected with his side, throwing him off balance. Karzix flipped the rifle around the correct way, wrapping his finger around the trigger and looking down the barrel at Vixik. Vixik, clutching his side, studied him for a brief moment. A small smirk tugged at the corner of his mouth.
"You're shaking." He simply said. "Do you even know how to work that thing?" He watched as Karzix narrowed his eyes in response, taking a firmer grip on the gun. Vixik's eyes widened ever so slightly at his stance and he reached into his pocket. As Karzix moved to pull the trigger Vixik threw a flare at him. Karzix yelped as the brilliant light blinded him and he stumbled back, firing the gun. Shielding his eyes, Vixik tackled his brother and grabbed hold of the gun as Karzix fired off another shot. "You little roach!" Vixik screamed, pressing the side of the barrel hard against Karzix's throat. "I shoulda shot you dead years ago! You never should've escaped in the first place, dumb luck is all you ever had. Where you should've been seven years ago was bleedin' in a filthy alleyway somewh-"
Vixik paused, his enraged expression suddenly disappearing. He studied Karzix for a moment, a thoughtful look on his face as the other goblin struggled for air against the barrel crushing his throat closed. "Say, Karzix... did you ever find Flitt?" Karzix ceased his struggling and Vixik lessened his pressure on the gun just enough to let him breathe. Karzix was silent for a moment, simply staring at Vixik with hatred.
"No," He finally ground out.
"Huh. Well, I did." Vixik said nonchalantly, watching as Karzix's face darkened. "Shame. You should've seen it. Most pathetic thing I've ever seen in my life. Wanna know what she said, Karzix?" He asked, leaning forward until their faces were merely inches apart. "So there we were, that backstabbing little bitch cornered like the rat she was. Begging and groveling at my feet, she was. And what she was saying? Beggin', pleadin' that I'd let her go. That she'd never do anything else like this again. And the best part? She promised me that she'd help track you down if I let her go. She saw what way you had gone, she knew what kind of path you'd take. Pretty eager, too. She sure seemed like she was telling the truth." Vixik breathed a heavy sigh. "Shame I just couldn't trust her. Sure hope no one ever stumbled on that mess. It was pretty nasty, really. I was so angry I couldn't get in a good shot. Took a another try or so before -" Vixik grunted as Karzix rolled over, releasing the pressure on his throat. He took in a few breaths, then immediately began howling out obscenities as he tried to strike out at Vixik in a blind fury.

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Decay - Mulgore
((Hungering Cold is a full-body stun-freeze.))

Decay grinned as the spider died, kicking it at Batlek with a wide grin. This was gonna' be great.
Moonlost

Zaruuk - Mulgore

Zaruuk raised his head to look back to the explosion once it was over. Accursed cultists, more trouble than they're worth, even in death. He pulled himself upright, dusting off his clothes before moving to glare at the cultists before him. The undead beside him said something and moved forward, but he payed her no mind. He reached a hand out to a nearby cultist and sent a blast of fire towards them watching their flesh burn from their bones with a rather delighted look on his face. Their screams, bliss.

~

Jraak - Mulgore

Jraak cried out once more as another blast of magic was aimed at him, disrupting the last of his shield. He blasted another lightning bolt at the image, before looking around for any more signs of the horrible green rat. His yellow eyes narrowed as he spotted green ears peekign out from behind a rock. There.
With a loud cry, the arakkoa caused the earth around the rock outcropping that Glix was hiding behind to rumble and shake. ((Earthquake.))
He spun around with a shrill screech as an arrow sunk itself deep into his shoulder. He glared at Littlemosue and sent a bolt of lightning arcing towards her. ((Lightning Bolt))

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Cori - Mulgore

Cori channelled a quick blast of magic into Jraak, to heal him, before moving back towards where Lightfur was. He was the only trustworthy person around.
Kamalia

Unread post by Kamalia »

((Wasn't sure what specific attack you were using. I haven't played much of death knights and I couldn't look it up because there wasn't any attack named, so I just went for some generic freezing. Sorry Sat!))

Glix - Bloodhoof

Glix squeaked in alarm as her hiding spot began to rumble and shake, spilling rocks on top of her. She scurried backward, watching in horror as the rocks tumbled down into destroyed rubble, effectively leaving her completely exposed. Stupid ears! She screeched in her mind as she jumped up to her feet. At least the arrakoa was distracted, so she wouldn't be getting filled with electricity for a few more moments. Glix gave Little a quick look of gratitude before waving a shield up over herself ((Ice Barrier)). She narrowed her eyes at Jraak, swirling together a ball of ice and fire before launching it at him ((Frostfire Bolt)).

Karzix and Vixik - Bloodhoof

Vixik grinned as he stumbled to his feet, his arms smarting and sore from blocking Karzix's frenzied blows. Well, that had certainly struck a chord! Karzix glared at him, teeth ground together and fists curled so tight that his fingernails dug deep into his skin. Vixik simply looked at him, marveling at how easy this was. Get him angry enough and Karzix read like an open book. This was going better than expected. Karzix wavered slightly, his brow furrowing. Without the distraction of trying to pummel Vixik, his battered body began to throb with pain once more. He raised an arm and swiped his sleeve across his face to wipe away the blood.
"So," Vixik began casually. "About that little ginger you seem to be friendly with..."
The enraged look on Karzix's face rapidly dissipated, replaced with a stony expression. "That mage gihrl?"
"Yeah, her. So you do know her?"
"She's a pahrt of the group I'm with. Nothin' more."
"You seem awful defensive..." Vixik eyed him up and down, raising his brows slightly. Karzix stared hard at him and Vixik chuckled, shaking his head sadly. "Ah, Karzix. What did I tell you about women? Nothin' but trouble and expenses and they chew you out if you don't call or write the day after. But I gotta say, you got an eye for 'em, little brother." Vixik let out a chuckle. "Quite the little package, ain't she? Got a thing for redheads, hey, 'Zix?"
"She's a pahrt of the group I'm with. Nothin'. More." Karzix snarled back. Vixik rolled his eyes.
"Really? You sure seemed concerned when she got shot." Vixik pointed out, watching as Karzix's face darkened. He looked at Vixik's gun and then back up, a suspicious look in his eye. "Ah, well." Vixik shrugged. "Then I guess it won't bother you that that arrakoa is out for her skin. Wonder what she did to get on his bad side? Anyways, if that guy happens to see her, you can almost be certain she's not gonna last long."
"...And? 'Ow should that be of any concern tah me?" Karzix managed to say, eyes widening slightly. He glanced towards the sounds of fighting. He stiffened at the shrill sound of an arrakoa's cry, looking as though he might bolt. Vixik swung his gun up and cocked it at him.
"So you're saying it wouldn't bother you at all? Hm." He gave his brother a dubious look. "I'll have to tell her that once this is all over. Hopefully that arrakoa won't kill her too fast. I mean, after all, she really should know that you could care less. And hey, who knows? Maybe she'll let me, oh, I don't know... "console" her, perhaps?" Vixik smirked, glancing away to look toward the battlefield. He gave a start at a sudden, sharp pain in his shoulder and he looked down to see a dagger being driven into it. Karzix slammed his shoulder into Vixik's chest and they both fell down, Karzix using the momentum and his weight to drive the blade further in. Vixik threw him off and grabbed the weapon, tearing it out with a snarl. Trembling with fury, Vixik got up to his feet only to have his head snap up as Karzix delivered a swift uppercut to his jaw. Karzix kicked his feet out from under him and leaped at him, wrapping his fingers around his throat.
"If you evah get anywhere close tah 'er, let alone get yahr filthy claws intah 'er, I'll tear yahr throat out with my bare 'ands!" He screamed, delving into mindless rage as he tightened his grip, his sharp fingernails digging into Vixik's neck. Vixk struggled to breathe, staring up at the rogue in surprise. He fumbled at his sides, his hands enclosing around a long, sharp and splintering fragment of wood. He gave his brother an almost mad grin before summoning his strength and plunging it deep into Karzix's side.