So, who all is getting/has gotten the year commitment?

Getting the year commitment?

Yes/already have!
77%
No, never will!
1%
Not sure yet!
11%
I want to, but I cant for etc reasons.
10%

Total votes: 79

Schwert
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: [[US - Proudmore]]

Re: So, who all is getting/has gotten the year commitment?

Unread post by Schwert »

I asked my parents if they'd be willing to allow me to use their credit card to pay online for the year and they were a-ok with it considering I'd be saving money doing it anyways.

Not to mention the game + mount would be worth it considering I'm not quitting any time soon and this game has become my hobby.
Shade
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Alliance: Garona; Horde: Nordrassil

Unread post by Shade »

Got it. I don't plan on stopping any time soon, so its not like it was a hardship to agree to pay for a year.
Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

Signed up.
I'll be giving Diablo as a Christmas gift (just gotta make the card I wright the message in not bite nor make it sound like i'm a cheap skate.) and keeping the Beta to access to myself. *gotta love shared computers*
Suicune
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Azuremyst/Staghelm

Unread post by Suicune »

I signed up for it as soon as there was an opening in between panels where I could tab over. Fiance and I were watching the stream and I mentioned I was pondering trying Diablo since it looked amazing; I squealed when the pass was announced. I mean- I have PayPal debiting every 6 months and have since we started playing. I don't plan on stopping, so yeh, no brainer for me. Add in the mount and the guaranteed beta? Pshhh it would have been insanity for me not to sign up.
~Queen of the Spirit Beasts~

Follow me on Twitter @GoddessSuicune

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... e/advanced <-Main.

http://goddess-suicune.deviantart.com/ <-Rarely updated, too busy playing WoW. :lol:

The Dark Swarm is always looking for new faces! Stop by our Guild website: http://www.thedarkswarm.gamerlaunch.com (Azuremyst/Staghelm)
Lupis
Petopia Artist
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lupis »

Of course I'm signing up! This sounds like a great deal.

Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

Wigned up as soon as the opening ceremony was up. I had also been considering Diablo already but wasnt sure if I wanted to pay the money. It was like. Owait. Just because I am obsessed with WoW you are gonna gimmie a mount, beta access AND a free game that I was already considering....SOLD.

ANd now My boyfriend is thinking of reserving me the collectors edition of Diablo, because I gasped at the minipet XD And it will give me 4 free months of WoW. <_<

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

Zarola
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tanaris

Unread post by Zarola »

Got signed up as soon as it became active on the blizz site. Got to have my mount.
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

CrystalKitten wrote:
Rikaku wrote:I'm still debating. i plan to be playing WoW anyways, but I don't want to change my method of payment for it.

But it seems like such a good deal. D3 + mount + beta key for free since I am 100% sure I'll be playing WoW anyways for a year from now.
That's the beauty of it.. You don't have to change your method of payment, I don't think.

Not true.

Paying via Phonebill (which was the option I've been using since like... classic) is not eligible for this option.

So I caved and just used my card. I didn't want to but... yanno, I'm gonna be paying for WoW for the next year anyways, why not get the free stuff right? XD

CrystalKitten
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Llane, Nesingwary

Unread post by CrystalKitten »

Well, I didn't have to change it, heh. I didn't even know about the other methods, really, to be honest. When I first started paying the ONLY options were credit card, or game card (at least here they were). I started with gamecards, and switched to my credit card soon as I got one.
Thanks to TankPerson for the sig!
My Dragon Cave
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

CrystalKitten wrote:Well, I didn't have to change it, heh. I didn't even know about the other methods, really, to be honest. When I first started paying the ONLY options were credit card, or game card (at least here they were). I started with gamecards, and switched to my credit card soon as I got one.

Yeah the Phonebill form of payment isn't available everywhere from what I can tell. I used to pay via parents CC (cause I played back before I had one of my own) and then we didn't want to pay that way anymore, and that's when I realized that we could pay via Phonebill option. So I've always done it that way.

So I wasn't trying to sound mean or anything =) I just posted it here in case other users decide to do this option and know what they're getting into.

Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.

Unread post by Aleu »

Nah. Not me. The more I thought about it, the more I soon found it was just to secure WoW's top spot for the year. Not gonna be playing for much longer, so if I want Diablo 3, I'll just fork over the 60$. Not worth the 180$ or whatever it is on a game I'm no longer going to play for another free game. D:

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

Huntard
Realm: Mal'Ganis

Unread post by Huntard »

For clarfication, I called billing last night before signing up. I was told if I added my cc for a sub, but added a manual time code (cause I buy the cards) before each billing cycle it would not bill my credit card at all and just use the game time code, I just needed it (cc) on there to be eligible. So I signed up, it had my next billing date listed as Nov 2nd. As 1mo recurr sub. I added a one month game time code from blizz store today and it now says

Game Time

Source: 1-month Recurring, $14.99

Renews: 12/2/2011 1:29 PM

so... apparently that works!
Wassa
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Wassa »

Already signed up, mostly because my boyfriend wants Diablo 3 for free, and I'll probably still be playing WoW so why not. I'll take the free WoW perks and he can have Diablo 3 as a gift from me.

A rare visitor to this forum now that I don't play WoW anymore, but forever a Petopian.

Meggers
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Sargeras US

Unread post by Meggers »

I will be. :)
ImageImage
Makoes
Realm: Arathor-Alliance / Nesingwary-horde / WrA-Alliance

Unread post by Makoes »

I went and got it. I know I'll still be playing wow in a year, so it didnt make sense not to get it. Even with all the changes in the works, I am not a hardcore raider, so theres going to be a whole lot more for me to focus on instead of what I cant do.

Silent as night, silent as death, silent as your last breath
~~~
Interested in HARPG? Check out Marandian's
~~~
(Closed)FR gems: (Click here for details)
My DeviantART/My Petopia art thread
~~~
I cry inside every day, as common courtesy withers away. Are you part of the problem or will you help it grow?