Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Niabi
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Greymane-H, Rexxar-A, Staghelm-A/H, Nesingwary-A/H

Re: Female Reproductive Health [explicit]

Unread post by Niabi »

Miyon wrote:Idd... >_<
if you must remove the bushes, either trim the length, or wax it.
I agree with Miyon on this one. Trimming is a great compromise for both parties. It keeps everything neat and tidy and doesn't lead to itching.
Shaving does get less and less itchy over time though. It's mostly just getting used to the hair growing back in is all.
I've never waxed because even thinking about seems way too painful. Eyebrows, arms, and legs, fine. Vajayjay, no thank you!

Come visit my lovely garden of dragons over at
Flight Rising

Snowy
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Snowy »

Niabi wrote:I've never waxed because even thinking about seems way too painful. Eyebrows, arms, and legs, fine. Vajayjay, no thank you!
Yeah, I couldn't wax down there, so that's out of the question. xD Shaving also seems kinda tricky down there too since you have to be really careful and, well, it's not too easy to see what you're doing. I haven't even managed to get it all off yet. :| But I might try trimming instead. I've never done this before, I've been so lazy with it, hehe.

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Currently on hiatus

Unread post by Miyon »

I wax. Or, I used to, when I could afford it. The first time is the least painful one. But if you shave in between, that will make it hurt. I don't find it all that bad. It's actually rather nice. xD Not that the waxing itself feels good, but it feels far better than a razor, also, way less ingrown hairs.

Pokemon X/Y FC: 1779-1244-0605

Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

....I take the easy train and use Veet.

Random topic derailment, I found out I have either a thyroid problem or a super high level of testosterone (PCOS). Waiting on bloodwork atm, is anyone else facing something similar and has any tips? I can't show it, because I turn super stoic when I'm nervous as hell but I'm freaking out, very quietly.

This kind of explains the oddities that are a part of my body. /stares at enormous hands
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Jangalian wrote:....I take the easy train and use Veet.
What kind of Veet? There's razors and wax and those electric roll on thingers and all sorts. xD

I kinda wish I had a way to remove the hair effectively and easily, I don't want to have to spend forever removing it. I've found that, after shaving, the hair grows back really quickly and it isn't all that comfortable. And now I'm on my period so I'll have to wait before I can do anything... major with it. Cause, you know... blood. xD

Edit: Boyfriend kinda agreed with me that trimming would be a good idea. I know it's my body and I should do what I feel is best, but I honestly did want to get rid of it for a while.

Edit 2: URG WTF PERIOD PAINS. I *never* get period pains! x___x

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Shaving is the ickiest feeling, next to getting bloody bushes. On the other hand, can I have my period back soon?

Poesje
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Tarren Mill

Unread post by Poesje »

Laser hair removal?
"O, si vile, si ergo, fortibus es inero! O nobile, demis trux. Vadis indem? Causem dux."
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Poesje wrote:Laser hair removal?
As a university student, I'm not quite sure I have the money for this yet. xD

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Hair removal by laser is basically killing the hairsack thingies and basically making it permanent, isn't it?

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Yeah I think so, means the hairs don't ever grow back. Would be very useful imo but I don't have the money to get that done, and asking my mum would be... weird.

Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

yeah, i can imagine.. If i can ever afford it, i will remove my hairs (both front, under and backside), except maybe for a thin landing strip in front, just for the sake. I might just remove all. It feels so much cleaner with no hairs though, and it doesn't tug or stick to clothes.

Jangalian
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Jangalian »

@Everdeen

Do you know what Nair is? Comes in a bottle, looks like a lotion but smells like a chemical bath? Kind of like Nair, but I have super fair skin. I can't even wear makeup, so if you can, Veet will be okay for you. All you do is follow the instructions. You could probably do it while you're on your period, just uh, sit in the tub or something? Anyways, you smear it on thickly and let it set for 3-6 minutes. And then you scrape off a little with this flat wide plastic strip that comes with it. If the hair comes off, scrape the rest off and after rinse your legs or just go ahead and wash them. Just do it gently. Veet keeps the hair away for about a week before I need to do it again, so I do it all the way up to my bikini line. Just don't leave it on for longer than it says cause it can scorch your skin. The best thing to do is to take a little dab and have a trial run somewhere on your leg that you could cover if you skin does react badly to it.

And that's all there is to it! Easy peasy, no razor burn.
( •_•) Many whelps!
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) Handle it.
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

I just trim mine like a bonsai tree :lol:
Miyon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Miyon »

Got my period back this morning, which means my body must be recovering to normal. Doctor said it could take months in a worst case scenario, that I got my period back to normal. It's back at least, and written down in my calendar.

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Jangalian wrote:@Everdeen

Do you know what Nair is? Comes in a bottle, looks like a lotion but smells like a chemical bath? Kind of like Nair, but I have super fair skin. I can't even wear makeup, so if you can, Veet will be okay for you. All you do is follow the instructions. You could probably do it while you're on your period, just uh, sit in the tub or something? Anyways, you smear it on thickly and let it set for 3-6 minutes. And then you scrape off a little with this flat wide plastic strip that comes with it. If the hair comes off, scrape the rest off and after rinse your legs or just go ahead and wash them. Just do it gently. Veet keeps the hair away for about a week before I need to do it again, so I do it all the way up to my bikini line. Just don't leave it on for longer than it says cause it can scorch your skin. The best thing to do is to take a little dab and have a trial run somewhere on your leg that you could cover if you skin does react badly to it.

And that's all there is to it! Easy peasy, no razor burn.
Oohhh! I've used that Veet before, I know what you're on about now. :lol: I used it on my legs years ago but now I find that the hair on my legs is so fine there's no real need to shave them. I never thought I could use it down there. Oh I will have to look into that sometime, thanks!

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

Errr. Be very, VERY careful using it down there. It can and will burn things. Trust me on this one. Just make sure you have good aim. :P

... also, I'm not gonna lie. I got a giggle out of finding out there's stencils for trimming things down below. Heart shapes, indeed...

Also, laser hair removal doesn't work for everyone. It takes several treatments and some folks get the hair back in a couple of months.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Novikova wrote:... also, I'm not gonna lie. I got a giggle out of finding out there's stencils for trimming things down below. Heart shapes, indeed...
LOL! :lol: I'll have to look into these omg.

Novikova
Realm: Moooooooon Guard. SC/FM.

Unread post by Novikova »

I'll see if I can dig up the link if you'd like. I didn't bookmark it, so I suspect my google search is about to get interesting. :P They even have dyes for hoo hah hair so you could have rainbow. Or pink or red for valentine's. I guess if you got it, might as well have fun with it or what have you. Personal expression is a glorious thing.
Image Sofia, the remarkably purple spirit cat as drawn by Ket Shi. :D

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair ... e&id=50139 - Dragon Lair at flight rising!
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Dyes? That's taking things a bit too far I think. xD Just... the idea of stencils for cutting in shapes is hilarious omg. I imagined cutting in a Christmas tree for Christmas. xD

cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Everdeen wrote:Dyes? That's taking things a bit too far I think. xD Just... the idea of stencils for cutting in shapes is hilarious omg. I imagined cutting in a Christmas tree for Christmas. xD
I'd only do that if he did it in return! :lol: