Account wide stuff

Snike
Realm: Dreanor

Account wide stuff

Unread post by Snike »

i dont know if this is a bug or not. just hope somone knows the answer for this. so i know mounts, pets, and achievs are account wide and i have gotten all my mounts and pets from my other characters even the achievs.

But for the achievment "champion of the frozen wastes" im wanting the title on one of my characters. I have the achiev but i dont have the title. the top of the achiev is grayish. i dont know if that affects anything because i have the achiev for the red proto drake(note: that the red proto drake achiev is greyish for the the title as well) and i cant use it cause my character is a low level but i still have it in my mount journal. so does anyone know why i dont have the title or not? thxn for reading

P.S: sorry if this is in the wrong section and if this is confusing
Last edited by Snike on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Account wide stuff

Unread post by Lisaara »

Are you level 80? You will only get them if you're at the appropriate level, I think.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Snike
Realm: Dreanor

Unread post by Snike »

The character i am wanting the title for is level 40 so that could be the problem. i didnt know titles had to be a level required thing. thank you for answering my question:)
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Correct, my lvl 74 doesnt get my champion of the frozen wastes title, nor my kingslayer title even though i have chars using them that never had them prior ^^ Different note tho, all (including hippogryphs) ground mounts can be used at lvl 20. Such as Anzu or the Flameward Hippogryph. All flying mounts such as Twilight Drake or Volcanic Drake can be ridden as soon as you get flying at lvl 60.

It also appears that pvp restrictions were cut as i have Frostwolf Howler, Black War Bear, and Red Skeletal War Horse on characters who have never even seen PvP. And i can use them too! Profession mounts are also shared but cannot ride them without the profession.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

Yeah titles seem to have a requirement. My 64 DK doesnt have all my titles but all my 85s do.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

I noticed (not sure if intended, can't remember) that on my horde took he's missing all the city faction mounts from my allies. Did city mounts not change over?
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Yup, your alts can only use the titles once they reach the level that they would have to be to get it in the first place.
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

For some reason NOTHING is being transferred between my EU and US accounts, is this normal? Is it because they are technically two separate accounts?

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

No, unfortunately it is not shared cross region. It will be US specific and EU specific.
Nikrosnil
Haiku Master
Realm: Argent Dawn EU

Unread post by Nikrosnil »

Aww, that sucks. :[

Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Unread post by Jadvya »

MaximumOverdrive wrote:I noticed (not sure if intended, can't remember) that on my horde took he's missing all the city faction mounts from my allies. Did city mounts not change over?
Unfortunately they don't get "mirrored", not the city mounts or the PvP mounts or anything (or, say, the Black War Bear from For the Alliance/Horde).
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Jadvya wrote:
MaximumOverdrive wrote:I noticed (not sure if intended, can't remember) that on my horde took he's missing all the city faction mounts from my allies. Did city mounts not change over?
Unfortunately they don't get "mirrored", not the city mounts or the PvP mounts or anything (or, say, the Black War Bear from For the Alliance/Horde).
Ahh ok...thanks for the heads up!
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Jadvya wrote:
Sorry.. um.. what does mirrored mean? xD

And actually ive found all my mounts have been shared. PvP, City, Drop, Achievment, Rep, Profession, Scroll of Resurrect. I cant ride my profession ones without having the skill (like, i cant ride my helicopters cause they require certain engineering skill) but i can ride all my other mounts including the pvp ones.

MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Xakaal wrote:
Jadvya wrote:
Sorry.. um.. what does mirrored mean? xD

And actually ive found all my mounts have been shared. PvP, City, Drop, Achievment, Rep, Profession, Scroll of Resurrect. I cant ride my profession ones without having the skill (like, i cant ride my helicopters cause they require certain engineering skill) but i can ride all my other mounts including the pvp ones.
Mirrored as in the horde equivalent of the ally mount (horses > wolves, etc). I noticed I didn't get any of the city faction mounts on my horde toon even tho I had all the ally mounts.
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Ohhhhhh i see.. i guess then its horde city mounts show up on horde chars and ally city mounts on ally chars rather then having them 'transform' into the proper factions variety

Shadow
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Kil'jaeden-A (US)

Unread post by Shadow »

Xakaal wrote:It also appears that pvp restrictions were cut as i have Frostwolf Howler, Black War Bear, and Red Skeletal War Horse on characters who have never even seen PvP. And i can use them too! Profession mounts are also shared but cannot ride them without the profession.
The PvP restrictions apply to arena mounts and RBG mounts, not the honor bought ones, unfortunately. :x Last I've checked, the PvP restriction is still in place.

Always be kind to your pets... or else.
When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning
And the future has passed without even a last desperate warning

Blog

Maizou
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Proudmoore

Unread post by Maizou »

Upon hitting level 80 on my paladin, I was granted a lot of titles like Champion of the Frozen Wastes and Light of Dawn.

They appear to have a level requirement on them. xD
Chimera

Unread post by Chimera »

Shade ღ wrote:
Xakaal wrote:It also appears that pvp restrictions were cut as i have Frostwolf Howler, Black War Bear, and Red Skeletal War Horse on characters who have never even seen PvP. And i can use them too! Profession mounts are also shared but cannot ride them without the profession.
The PvP restrictions apply to arena mounts and RBG mounts, not the honor bought ones, unfortunately. :x Last I've checked, the PvP restriction is still in place.
Ahhhk, ive never owned an arena or battleground reward mount before ^^ Good to know tho incase i ever end up becoming a pvp fanatic so i at least know which chars i want the mount(s) on