Stricken by the lightning of luck

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Ewface
Realm: Bronzebeard EU

Stricken by the lightning of luck

Unread post by Ewface »

A few days ago, I woke up from a nightmare and couldn't sleep again. I made myself a cup of hot cocoa and started the computer, trying to calm my nerves by watching some funny videos on youtube. When I finally started to relax, I decided to log in on WoW to do my daily route through Northend, looking for Spirit beasts. ( I'm not the camping type, I'm too impatient :D )

Upon arriving in Stormpeaks, I flew to one spot Skoll is known to be, but sadly he wasn't there. I flew to the next spot thinking that I shouldn't even bother, because he won't be there. To my suprise Skoll where standing near a cave and looking handsome! I landed behind him, and he walked towards me like he was to say " Hi there friend!"
But I was rude to put down a freezing trap and tame him.
I dont like the wolves so much on WoW, but I really like that blue colour and lightning on Skoll!

A few hours later I logged in again to look for Arcturis. I had my doubts that he would be there, because of cross realms and people questing around there.
But oh I was wrong, there he was, standing proud and also handsome. I belive I was struck by Skolls lightning of luck. I tamed him just in time, because just a second after the tame a horde came down and he looked like he was ready to kill poor Arcturis just to mess with me. He flagged himself for pvp, bad move. He got owned by another hunter, didnt even a scratch on that hunter before he died xD

Much much later on. In the middle of the night, I was still up but I was tired. I decieded to look for Loque before I left for bed.
By now you probably already know what I'm about to tell... Yes I found Loque, such a lucky bastard aint I? :I

Well this is how I got my three first spirit beasts. Arcturis who is now named Shawn is my favorite of all my pets right now, such a big and handsome boy! ;)
I slept good that night, nightmare free ^^
Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Re: Stricken by the lightning of luck

Unread post by Ana »

Very lucky indeed.

Huge congratulations

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

ashdawn
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by ashdawn »

Can I have your skoll for a while? just until I get all the other spirit beasts xD you're so lucky to be "stricken" by that lightning of luck, whenever I get a lucky tame, ill think of this post and smile... :D
Lycanthrope
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Sisters of Elune, Cenarion Circle, Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Lycanthrope »

Grats on all those!

Skoll was the only one to give me any trouble, mostly because I always happened upon him dead. =/

Loqu I tamed within an hour of hitting 76 back when Wrath JUST came out (I got reallllll lucky) and Arcturis I just waited for since I had other alts in Wrath.