The hardest decision

Anything related to Hunter pets.
Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.

Who to set free back in the wild?

Aotona
21%
Arcturis
21%
Skoll
11%
Loque
11%
Old cliff jumper
37%

Total votes: 19

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: US - Icecrown, Nesinwary

The hardest decision

Unread post by Sasrei »

Ive been camping King krush for the longest time (or so it seems to me atleast :lol: ) and now I have gotten myself into a little trouble.
I tamed Arcturis yesterday thinking that I probably wont like him and could just set him free in Shola while I get my Krush. Now the problem is.. I actually quite adore him and his personality. I call him the baby of the bunch because hes like the young kid brother who wants to protect you but isnt so sure of himself right now. So now he's my deliema. I can't/wont/never get rid of Raiden (Loque), Aelina (OCJ), and Raito (skoll) the only one I have left is Aotona... my pvp baby. Her squawks I have on mute which is nice lol but I cant get over her coloring.
She and I have killed many a horde, and now I have no idea who to set free to get King Krush. And I made a promise that I would only set her free if a priest was there to help so I know I have the best chance of getting Krush. So what do you think I should do?

thank you Ashaine and Kurenio!!!!

Jadvya
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard US

Re: The hardest decision

Unread post by Jadvya »

I'd say Arcturis; he's by far the easiest to re-camp.
Sphax
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Boulderfist Eu

Unread post by Sphax »

haaard one ... Just wait till cataclysm and not realease any?

Loq (shes my favourite wont release her ever but never) it was fate that brought us togehter

Aotona (Just the unique Parrot Skin) and Bloodsail Admiral Title and later changing to a goblins just a big NOOO on releasing her

Skoll Took me 1 night to tame him got him just cosmetic :P

Arcturis Dont have him dont want him :P Me no like bears

Ocj i guess u got him for raiding? i would release him but... he has unieque skin too which maybe in cataclysm will be removed

so if it was me i would go for acturis ;)
Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sasrei »

so thats two for Arcturis, I really enjoy having him around but he is by far the easiest to retame thats for sure.
I think Ill set him free in shola if King krush spawns for me, its a nice place there lol.

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

I voted Aotona, since flying pets is my least favorite pet in the game.. but thats just me personal.

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

I voted Old Cliff Jumper. I don't know how hard he is to find, but I know how hard it is to find the spirit beasts. (I'm still looking for Arcturis) And let's not mention how long it takes to find Aotona.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sasrei
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sasrei »

Old cliff jumper is my raid wolf.. and I raid every mon, tues, thurs and fri as MM spec so I think I kinda need her lol.
Aotona was a pain in the butt to find, and I have only ever seen her once since I last tamed her. And the thought of having to go back to Shola to retame her if Samson and I don't work out kinda scares me lol. Ive seen enough of that place to make me go insane :lol:
For some reason spirit beasts arent that hard for me to find
Ive seen
Skoll 4 times
Loque 4 times
Gondria 4 times
Arcturis 2 times

so I am getting pretty lucky at finding them most times.

But who knows, good thing about grizzly hills in my server is that noone is up early in the morning.

FuzzyDolly
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Velen, Nessingwary

Unread post by FuzzyDolly »

If it's on eof the spirit beasts you want to let go, I'd vote for Gondria. For no other reason than I've seen it most in the wild. Seems to be the most readily available on my realm.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Slickrock
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter

Unread post by Slickrock »

I'd release Skol or Arct, as they are far easier to find again. Aotona might be the hardest to find again, with the way Sholo is camped by farmers.
Account has been closed at user's request.
Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

I'd release Loque, not because I hate him (!), but because in my experience he's the easiest to find. Under my farmruns I've come across him 8 times, Aotona twice and Krush once alive, and once dead.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.