Collector's Edition

Forum rules
Treat others with respect. Report, don't respond. Read the complete forum rules.
MaximumOverdrive
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Collector's Edition

Unread post by MaximumOverdrive »

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/425 ... on-Box-Art
Want to level up your Warlords of Draenor experience? Take a look inside the Collector’s Edition, which contains a host of rare and commemorative items to aid your epic struggle against the might of the Iron Horde.

Check with your local retailer for additional details and availability—and if you’re hoping to score a copy, be sure to lock in your preorder soon, because supplies are limited.

The Warlords of Draenor Collector’s Edition includes:

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor — Get the full version of Warlords of Draenor on DVD-ROM.
Behind-the-Scenes DVD and Blu-ray Two-Disc Set — Meet the development team behind the creation of Draenor and its savage warlords. This two-disc set includes over an hour of creators’ commentary, insider interviews, and developer roundtables.
Collector’s Edition Soundtrack — Immerse yourself in the sounds of war with the complete Warlords of Draenor orchestral soundtrack on CD.
The Art of Warlords of Draenor — Witness the visual evolution of the expansion in this beautifully bound tome of exclusive Warlord of Draenor art. Through 160 pages of concept pieces, finished illustrations, and CG images, you'll delve into the art team’s vision for a Draenor under siege by the apocalyptic threat of the Iron Horde.
Blackhand Mouse Pad — Arm yourself with a special-edition mouse pad emblazoned with the deadly warlord Blackhand.
Epic In-Game Content
World of Warcraft Dread Raven Mount and Dread Hatchling Pet — Descend from the skies on the back of a black-winged Dread Raven mount, a mortal progeny of Anzu. Then devour your prey in your next pet battle with the adorably ferocious Dread Hatchling.
StarCraft II Portraits — Summon the strength of two deadly Iron Horde war chiefs—Grommash Hellscream and Blackhand—as you take on the Dominion with these two StarCraft II portraits.
Diablo III Warsong Pennant — Don this battle-worn pennant and channel the rage of the Warsong Clan against the demonic forces of Sanctuary.
Hearthstone Card Back — Your adventures in Draenor will be the talk of the tavern after outfitting your champion’s deck with this custom card back forged in the fires of Blackrock.

Remember, one character boost to level 90 is included in the Collector’s Edition, retail and digital standard editions, and Digital Deluxe Edition of the Warlords of Draenor expansion. For more information on the content and features, check out our Warlords of Draenor web page.
The usual, tho with a bigger price tag, $90.
Equeon
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Thorium Brotherhood

Re: Collector's Edition

Unread post by Equeon »

Yeesh. High price, but that mount/pet combo... ugh.
Castile
Petopia Artist
Realm: Nagrand

Unread post by Castile »

Already pre-ordered mine a while ago - I mainly get them for the art books tbh since the digital ed. gives you the mount/pet anyway :) The mousepads are actually really good quality - I havent used all of mine. Used my BC one till it died and now I still use my cata one! Deathwing is proving to be very durable!

Shadowlands
Restoration Shaman ~Vaporéon~, Balance Druid ~Sakurie~ , BM Hunter ~Castile~

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Equeon wrote:Yeesh. High price, but that mount/pet combo... ugh.
If you buy the Collectors digital copy, you get the mount + pet + the Starcraft and Diablo in-game things listed + 1 free boost to lvl 90 for $69.99 instead of the Box Edition's $90 (the extra price I believe is cause of all the material merchandise)

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Ahh I really love getting the physical Collector's Editions for the extra goodies. I was already given a digital deluxe edition, but I'm still going to buy the physical one too. :)
cowmuflage
Petopia Artist
Realm: dath remar

Unread post by cowmuflage »

Well the CE price is still the normal $120 here like it always is XD In fact they used to cost more if I remember right!
Rikaku
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Muradin

Unread post by Rikaku »

This is a really expensive CE o.o Normally I don't mind putting out a pretty penny for the CE, but considering its at $90 this time and really nothing 'new' added other than the usual CE goodies, I think I'm gonna stick with digital CE.

Though IDK what I'd do with a lvl 90 character boost. I like leveling my characters. Though, I guess I could finally make that Horde hunter I've been talking about for ages XD

Seilahyn
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: US - Skywall/Cenarius Alliance - Nesingwary Horde

Unread post by Seilahyn »

I'll probably invest in the digital copy for the mount/pet. Would be my first CE for WoW. I liked the Quilin pet from Mists, but the mount was hideous to me. This mount is pretty awesome and the pet.