Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Moonlost
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord (Horde), Moonguard (Alliance)

Re: Dawn of the Blessing (Open RP) (Unova)

Unread post by Moonlost »

Allira - House, Upstairs

Allira gave a wiggle of the fins along her back, making sure that the bag wasn't likely to slip off without some major force. It seemed about as secure as it could be, and it left her foreclaws thankfully free. She stood up again and nodded to Seer with a smile.
"Perfect, thank you." She inclined her head to the Noivario.
She was a little curious as to exactly what was in the bag, but settled for the knowledge that it would be used for healing. Helping out with keeping people here healthy sounded fine to her, in all honesty. She couldn't heal others with any sort of ability, but at least being able to carry around supplies was something. And these band-ahdges sounded helpful at the very least.
"I-I'm not sure how good of a healer I can be, but I'm willing to try." She nodded to Deep Freeze. Silently, she hoped that she wouldn't be called upon to use these band-ahdge things. Maybe with some luck, the Blessing would leave them alone.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

(Oof, sorry if I've been delaying the timeskip)

Rose
Doorway ---> Wherever Rin and Robin are?

Rose glanced back towards the house. She didn't know any of the Pokemon within it, but it looked to her like they could use some help. Then again, she thought, there are an awful lot of them so they'd probably be fine without me, and Bellflower is my only friend around here so I'd most likely be better off with him. She smiled and nodded, "Of course I'll join your little gang!" Rose then padded off in the direction she assumed the Shaymin came from as fast as she could until she saw two Linoone-looking Pokemon. "Master Thief!" she shouted in their direction hoping they'd wait for her to catch up.

(Master Thief makes me think of Master Chief :lol: )

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Unread post by HoneyShuckle »

(Ok, because we need to keep the momentum going I'm going to make as specifically vague of a post as I can.

CUE TIMESKIP)

Fayette, GTM, Mattie- Traveling

Fayette glanced back at the main of the group. They were shambling on like a pack of zombies, exhausted. The sun was almost touching the horizon, but it felt like they had been walking forever. "Health check! Anyone not doing alright?"

GTM gave a tiny growl in response. "Lack of sleep, walking, walking, walking..." He was carrying Taro at this point. The Suitwo was asleep, and GTM was jealous to say the least. "How do you think I'm doing?" he glanced at Terrakion. At least he wasn't him right now. Carrying at least 70 pounds of stuff, AND Mattie.

The Escavalier was draped across the Legend's back. She was doing well, physically, but she hadn't woken up since the battle at the house. Her breathing was steady, certainly nothing to worry about. "How come she doesn't have to walk?" GTM asked.

(There, no direction, could be sunrise or sunset, we just need to get something up.)
Guess what! Senna made my Avatar! woo!
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

((I'll edit in Crowley after I hear back from Moon.))

Rin
Somewhere around the Outskirts of Opelucid

Rin didn't stick around to see the group leave--as soon as Bellflower and Rose returned, she lead the charge away. There was no point in sticking around. If either the Bridge pokemon or the Blessing wanted to track them down, then staying near the House was a dumb idea. Eventually, she figured it was safe to stop near a river. It was reasonably close to the Victory Road, but Rin wasn't too concerned about humans causing trouble. "Alright. This is a safe distance away. I think we can call it quits here for the day. Figure out the next step."
Senna-Umbreon
Realm: Eonar, Nesingwary, Windrunner and the Venture Co.

Unread post by Senna-Umbreon »

((have I mentioned that I'm tired because I am))

Terrakion, Lunaire - Traveling yaaaay

"I would love an answer to that myself. It's not like she's even hurt anymore, either. She's just SLEEPING. It's not fair." Terrakion replied, casting a glance at GTM. "I'm half tempted to just dump her on the ground somewhere and leave her, honestly. Too bad I can't do that. Virizion would get mad at me." He added with the frustrated sigh. After a moment or two, he spoke up again, "..Speaking of who, before we get too far away from this area.. I would ideally like to see if we can somehow find my brothers. Since they should probably, you know, know about this. And it would probably be a good idea to have them with us."

Lunaire glanced at the rest of the group as Fayette called out, having been padding along side the Meowstic for the majority of the trip so far. "I'm honestly surprised no one's pretty much dropped dead at this point." He commented to her, stifling a yawn.

----

Bellflower - Somewhere near the outskirts of Opelucid City

The Shaymin flopped down as soon as Rin announced they were stopping for the time being. "Yesss... Finally we can rest." He said, sprawling out on the ground, "I'm tired."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Windrunner

Unread post by TK-Hikaru13 »

Vanilla - Wandering

"I'm doing fine!" Vanilla piped up, a bag of medical supplies hanging from her. She had insisted on carrying something and it seemed almost too fitting to give the audino medical supplies. While her feet ached, she didn't let it bother her. Vanilla looked around. The forest seemed peaceful, but she couldn't help but notice something was off. Maybe it was just her, but she swore she could almost see little balls of fire in the brush. 'I'm imagining it. There's nothing here.' Vanilla decided.
Walpurgis~ Brought to you by the lovely Senna.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Fayette- traveling

GTM rolled her eyes. "If she doesn't wake up in the next... I don't know, I'm going to MAKE her wake up. I doubt she likes you carrying her anyway. Not that I care." He didn't make a comment about Terrakion's brothers. It's not that he hated them... He just didn't feel comfortable around many people after... Remiel. "Seriously, how much longer before I knock her over?"

Fayette looked at Lunaire. "It's a blessi-" she paused. "A fortunate circumstance that they haven't. We each have distinct talents, and we'll need all of them. Even if Decitpurr's seems to be singing obscene amounts of Bon jovi."

Mattie, Mattie's subconscious adaptation of her husband- Dream

'Mattie! Mattie! Can you hear me?'

"Virizion...?"

She felt herself being dragged upright by Virizion's horns. Had she been hurt?

"Mattie, you need to pace yourself. And stop getting hit by so many fire attacks."

"Tell me that after you stop getting hit by flying attacks."

'No no no... this is how the nightmares always start. Please no.'

Everything was fuzzy, like she had been hit on the head. Her shell itched maddeningly.

"Bound to us you shall be"

In the waking world, Mattie tenses
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Lunaire - Traveling wheee

Terrakion snorted, "You totally should knock her over, actually. It means I won't have to carry her anymore." He gave the Mewtwo a grin, "And it won't be my fault. So if she complains to Virizion, I can just blame it all on you. So do it. Do iiiiiiit."

"I suppose..." Lunaire replied, rolling his eyes. "The sooner we find a place where we can actually stop, the better, though. I would not be surprised at all if people simply start keeling over anytime soon."
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Unread post by Azunara »

Rin
Near Opelucid

"Don't be a pansy, Bellflower. It wasn't that bad a walk! Although we do have to see if we can scrounge up some more spitebloom for you in the future, unless you're interested in hiding every time it gets a bit chilly." Rin mused, grinning. "But yeah, for now we can camp out here."

---

Crowley, Blessing Official Who Better Not Become a Real Character
Blessing Camp

Crowley stretched and yawned. When Kadlin had arrived and made the camp chilly, it had done nothing to distract Crowley from his nap. Mostly because he was a walking, furry heat radiator. So he got up on his paws, snorting at the sight of pokemon shivering. He did try to track down the group of pokemon he saw earlier. They seemed like a capable bunch and he figured orders were to stick with them. Probably. Nova had said something along the lines of "Go make friends in the Blessing! Do as they say! Help people. Even if they tell you to kill people." Yeah, Nova was surely the epitome of legendary alright.

His efforts were waylaid however, by a lilligant that had gathered a small crowd. He shoved his way over, ears pricked. The lilligant studied the crowd, her eyes narrowed. "We've discovered a traitor among our midst. One who has made a mark on our group, found themselves in a high ranked position. This can't do. They must be dealt with."

The small group was thrumming with excitement. Crowley watched, paying more attention to the crowd near him than the lilligant himself, tail twitching. He wasn't quite sure if slaughtering the official was called for. But it wasn't his place to argue.
Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

Rose
WITH BELLFLOWER duh

"Why are you so tired?" Rose questioned the Shaymin as she fell to the ground and buried her face in the grass. "You sat on my head the whole way here." She let out a muffled groan then looked up at Rin as if waiting for orders.

(Sorry my posts are always so short. Hopefully I can spend more time RPing once work slows down.)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

GTM, Fayette, Deep Freeze- ROAD TRIP!!!

GTM winced as Decitpurr started singing 'Living on a prayer' for the twentieth time that day. "Right... let's shake things up." He paused, then flicked the Escavalier with his tail, sending her sliding off Terrakion's back. However, when she hit the ground, she didn't wake up. She didn't really even make a noise. But she did look like she wanted to scream.

Deep Freeze floated up beside the Audino, although they... couldn't quite remember her name. "Hey!" "Hello!" "Are you- *yawn* ok? You're looking off into the forest." "Ye-*yawn*" One of the two rubbed her cheek. She looked just barely awake.

"I agree. Stopping soon would be optimal." Fayette swished her tails. "I swear, one more time of this song, and I will end him."

Mattie-Dream

"Bound to us bound to us bound to us"

She felt herself turn.

'No! Don't do it!'

"BOUND TO US BOUND TO US BOUND TO US"

She stabbed Virizion. For no reason at all. His blood dripped down her lance. No matter what she thought. She could never stop it. She always killed him. He slipped from the end and onto the ground with a flop.

Mattie slides off Terrakion's back.

The wind suddenly picked up. Laughter carried across it.

"It's just one soul! Just one soul!"

She fell. She hit the ground with the force of a train hitting a idiot on the tracks. But then she saw them. The two tiny Gibles.

"No... Riona... Khaliliah... Not you too."

No.

Mattie hit the ground.

Kadlin, Blessing camp.

Kadlin was watching the Lilligant look over the crowd. She watched with a slightly bored expression. Lame little mortals. listening to other lame little mortals. However, for the moment there was nothing else to do. And from the sound of a betrayal, that meant she might get some breakfast.
Senna-Umbreon

Terrakion, Lunaire - Traveling

At first, Terrakion couldn't help but snicker as Mattie was pushed to the ground, but when she remained asleep - not to mention silent - the Legend paused. That was.. Strange. He turned to look at the Escavalier, frowning as he noted that she appeared to be in some kind of distress. "What the hell? Hey, Bug, wake up." He growled, giving her a light kick with one hoof.

Lunaire nodded, ears pinning back as he shot a glare in Decitpurr's direction. "Agreed. I'm half tempted to just go over there and strangle him right now as it is."

----

Bellflower - Near Opelucid City

"I'm tired because... I'm just tired!" The Shaymin retorted, sitting up as Rose flopped out beside him, "So ha!" He grinned, ignoring the fact that by all accounts, his attempt at logic made no sense at all. Pausing, he looked back at Rin, "Oh right. Yeah. Spitebloom. I reaaaally wish I had grabbed a bunch before I abandoned Fallon. Hopefully we'll be able to find some more before I actually, you know, need some."

----

Antares - Blessing encampment

Antares stiffly padded back outside, shivering against the lingering chill that the Kyurem had brought. He had managed to get back to sleep for a time, mostly thanks to being close enough to where Crowley had been napping to stay at least somewhat warm. But when the other Champion had gotten up, the Espeon had woken up again. Letting out a sigh, he surveyed the camp, trying to figure out where Crowley had gotten off to. When he spotted the winged Umbreon near a rather noisy group, he padded over to join him. "Crowley.. What exactly is going on?"
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Wandering

Vanilla jolted slightly when Deep Freeze spoke to her. "Ah!" She yelped, bells ringing gently as she turned her head towards the living dessert. "I'm fine...I just..." Vanilla trailed off, looking out to the distance. The balls...seemed closer almost. "Nevermind." She said. Vanilla heard a thump and turned her head to see the escavalier fall off of the Terrakion's back. "H-Hey! Is she gonna be okay?" Vanilla asked.
Silvershade
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Silvershade »

Robin
Near Opelucid

Robin stifled a yawn as they trailed after Rin, their previous lively, bounding gait had been long replaced by a slow, weary, plodding one. How long had they gone without sleep by now? A day? A few days? They assumed the only thing keeping them going back at the house was adrenaline, but now there was nothing left to run from, or be scared of, and they just felt tired.

The moment Rin said they could stop, the hybrid all but threw themselves at the ground. "Thank Arceus," they mumbled, stretching out their forelegs and pulling their lips back in a yawn. "So what's the plan?" they finally asked, turning to look at Rin.

Sam
Blessing Camp

The chill brought on by Kadlin didn't particularly bother Sam. Having to fluff up his feathers a little more was no big issue. The bird clung to a branch, sitting down so that the feathers on his belly covered his feet. Occupying himself with preening his feathers, Sam kept an eye on the camp, watching the goings on. Unsurprisingly, nothing particularly interesting happened, that is, until a group of Pokemon begun to gather around a Lilligant. Perhaps this was worth investigating.
Rising to his feet, the Honchkrow pushed himself off his perch, gliding the short distance to the group. As he landed, spotted Crowley and his friend, who were thus far the only familiar Pokemon who seemed to have joined the gathering.
"Indeed, I would also like to know the reason for this gathering," The bird agreed as he made his way over to the Champions.

deviantArt

HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie-Dream

"Mommy?"
"Mommy, are you ok?"

They must die!

"No! No don't get close to me!"

"I'm fine you two. Come give me a hug!"

She couldn't kill them. She couldn't kill them too. They ran up and barreled into her.

Mattie was kicked

No no no, there had to be something she could do to stop herself. She just couldn't... She moved her arm sharply. The movement felt real. And pain surged through her.

---

Mattie, GTM, Fayette, Deep freeze- Traveling

Mattie let out a blood curdling scream, as part of her arm guard slit her chest. GTM swore and set Taro down quickly. "MEDIC!"

The Escavalier stared dazedly at the sky, wincing in pain. She shook like a leaf in the wind. In her recurring nightmare she had only ever been a threat to Virizion. Never to her daughters. It wasn't fair. She turned her head to see Terrakion looking (Sort of) worriedly at her. What did she do? She lifted her arm, the guard at the end trickling with blood.

Deep Freeze jumped when GTM shouted for a healer, turning and rushing over to where Mattie lay. "What happened to her!?" "Did someone attack!?" GTM shook his head. "Damn bug cut herself!" The group around was starting to slow to a halt, looking confusedly at Mattie.

---

Fayette flicked her ears back and watched as everyone started scrambling around like ants. "What on earth?" She narrowed her eyes. "Unscheduled stop.... Lunaire, keep a careful eye out for attackers, sounds like someone's hurt."
Senna-Umbreon

"Dear fucking Arceus!" Terrakion winced as Mattie screamed, retreating a few steps away, "Ugh, we should have just left her back in the house. Then we wouldn't have to deal with this." He grumbled, staring at the Escavalier. "What in the absolute hell just happened, anyway?"

-

Lunaire let out a small hiss at the sudden chaos, ribbons crinkling a little. "When I said the sooner we stopped, the better.. I didn't mean this."
TK-Hikaru13
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Vanilla - Wandering

Vanilla covered her ears at Mattie's scream. She heard someone else call for a medic and uncovered her ears, trotting over to the scene. It seemed that the escavalier had cut herself in her sleep. "I...I can help!" Vanilla stuttered nervously, her bells ringing. Vanilla could have sworn she saw a light flicker in the distance, but said nothing.
Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Saoirse, Ciar - Traveling

The Noivario had been completely silent after everyone had left the house, having wanted to do all she could to fade into the background. Ciar was asleep in her wings, his head resting against her shoulder. It was tempting just to slip off unnoticed and to go back to when it was just herself and her brother, but something was keeping her here, and that something -- no, someone -- was the brightly colored reptile walking beside her.

Saoirse felt a responsibility for Allira that was similar to the responsibility she felt for Ciar, but the exact word kept eluding her. All thoughts shattered when she was jerked back to reality by a piercing scream that made her sensitive ears slick back against her skull, her teeth gritting as she clenched her jaws. As everyone slowly came to a halt, Saoirse remained silent when someone called for a healer, too tired and too guilt-ridden to offer aid. Thankfully, Ciar could sleep through anything, the only reaction the noise garnered from him was a soft snort and a shake of the head before the pup was once again out.
HoneyShuckle
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter

Mattie, GTM, Fayette, Deep freeze

Mattie sat up a little bit. Her wound wasn't actually all that bad. On a scale of one to ten, with one being a paper cut, and ten being her head cut off, this would be a three, maybe four. "What happen... Virizion. Where is he, is he here!?" Part of her wanted him there, right this moment. Another part wanted him to stay the hell away. The last part of her was wondering where the fuck she was. She rubbed the under left side of her shell with the arm that hadn't cut her. "I'mfineI'mfine." "Are you sure?" Deep freeze asked, looking nervous. "Don't scream like that if you're FINE." GTM said with a snarl. "It was just a bad dream!" Mattie said, trying her hardest to stop shaking by slamming the point of one of her lances into the earth.

-

Fayette looked at Lunaire, trying to figure out something to say. ".... Look, how about you scout quick, find a place for us to rest. With your ability, you are quite mobile." She looked away a little bit. She liked the noise just as much as Lunaire, but she felt obligated to stay here. Unless someone screamed again. There was only so much her ears could take.
Senna-Umbreon

"Virizion's not here. Thankfully. He'd probably try to hurt me for that comment I just made about leaving you behind." Terrakion responded, rolling his eyes. "Though hopefully we'll be able to catch up to him, Cobalion and Keldeo at some point..." He paused as Vanilla trotted up, "Eh. Don't bother. She'll be fine."

-

"...I suppose I can do that." Lunaire replied, before turning and bounding off ahead of the group.

((And nooow to go flop into bed. How did it suddenly get to be five in the morning. wtf.))