Show & Sell Your Dragons

Chimera
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Re: Show off your Dragons!

Unread post by Chimera »

Been feeling really cruddy lately, but after realizing the baby I snatched off of Veph from that gorgeous White/Obs/Obs batch grew up, dressing her helped brighten my mood. Vidomina is really pretty <3 Gave her the Black-wing Hummingbird I FINALLY managed to get the last time the trade was up.

Last edited by Chimera on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Chimera wrote:Been feeling really cruddy lately, but after realizing the baby I snatched off of Veph from that gorgeous White/Obs/Obs batch grew up, dressing her helped brighten my mood. Vidomina is really pretty <3 Gave her the Black-wing Hummingbird I FINALLY managed to get the last time the trade was up.

Gasp! :o She's gorgeous, I'm so happy you gave her a home, I had no idea! :hug: I absolutely love the apparel you gave her, and that's a beautiful name! The hummingbird looks perfect with her.
Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

Vephriel wrote: Gasp! :o She's gorgeous, I'm so happy you gave her a home, I had no idea! :hug: I absolutely love the apparel you gave her, and that's a beautiful name! The hummingbird looks perfect with her.
Ahah, thank ya X3 I checked her out at the scryer and fell in love with her, had been waiting anxiously to dress her and then derp I totally missed the big day! xD But now she's all prettied up, though I'm contemplating the glowing green claws (not sure due to the shade of green if they'll work for her, I'm a few podid claws short of the recipe to craft them, but currently trying to farm some up). I'm so glad you like what I did with her, makes me happy when I do the original owners proud ^^

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Serendipity82 - Lovely banana hatchlings :) Tora and Kuros noodles are very lovely :)

Syleye - whee soo pretty light dragons!! :headbang: and thanks for homeing Jubelee.. if you paid for her i would love to refund you. She is a mafia hatchlings :mrgreen: :hug: Fire is an amazing nocturne.. wow i love that okapi. Jubilation looks soo good in his accent. Really fits him. Sunna is super pretty.. wow those wings and the summer breeze looks good on her. Apollos subtle circuit.. love it :) Serra is a marvelous skydancer wow :). Plainswalker is a handsome chap. Andre and SophieAnne s hatchlings are soo pretty!

Falconcrest - wow love what you did with Roakks apparel! :) Dawnsinger looks soo pretty!

Chimera - white/obs/obs dragons are just soo tempting! your girl is gorgeous! :D

::::

I bred Rhett & Scarlet because i need to breed every pair at least one. No pinglist for these little adorable snaplings so they go on ah

Image Image

Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Chimera: Oh wow that girl is stunning. <3 But obviously I of all people would approve of the silks aha. She's a great example of how crackle can work well!
Tarn: Aww those little Snappers are adorbs. <3 Their spines stand out so much with their red eyes!

---

Dawnlight grew up today and thanks to helpful Vare (<3) I got her festival skin that suits her perfectly. I'm probably going to rename the pair and give them gembond but I love how they look!

Image Image

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Nick
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Nick »

Because Tarn is a meany-face >:p ( :hug: ) Lagoon got a bump into adulthood and a new (albeit subtle) accent :)
now I just need to figure out how to dress him without covering the accent and matching his colors/name... aqua birdskull stuff maybe? ffff

edit; TARN DMLFDJSFSDF
I like the silks but I'm not sure how much the pieces will cover the fishes :s The fillet and sash work though, I tried the wing piece and they covered the fish on his wing :c

Chimera; I love the white/obs/obs girl! I've tbh been tempted to steal one of Veph's hatchlings myself :lol:
Tarn; Ooh, if that pairing ever hatches a girl, could you let me know, Tarn? :)
Snowy; I love the pair, Snowy! :D Definitely fitting for Jubilee :P
Last edited by Nick on Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling(s) of the day :

This handsome little hatchlings is just too adorable. Look on how the vipera nicely blends in with the lovely seraph wings :)

The rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Dewclaw
Realm: Llane

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I promised the mafia owner I got these babies mom from I would offer them up for free here first before anything else. If you want a baby, just send an xroads. If no on wants one, they'll hit the ah later tonight or tomorrow am.

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Once again apologies for quietness. This damn cold will not go away and it's driving me insane. Beautiful dragons everyone :hug: :hug:

Thanks to Ilovedragons of the Mafia Noi and Vern had three more noibats
ImageImageImage

Gleerok and Swing got the Sunbreak accent
ImageImage

And Embellish and his unwanted siblings grew up along with my as-yet-unnamed scatturne
ImageImage
ImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Jurz
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Scryers, Earthern Ring, Feathermoon

Unread post by Jurz »

:o can I have that first noibat vare!?

I haven't really talked on here as of late, but I still lurk and I have seen some really stunning dragons :)

Sig drawn by the amazing Lupis! and avatar drawn by the wonderful Senna!

Falcon
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Falcon »

Varethyn wrote:Thanks to Ilovedragons of the Mafia Noi and Vern had three more noibats
WHY. WHY ARE YOU FEMALE?!

*mutters and slinks out of the thread...*
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

I apologize for no comments today. We have family in from out of town and it's pure craziness here and I barely have any time to post at all this week. :lol:
Just know that my jaw has been dropped many times by the stunning light dragons shown here lately as well as all the lovely hatchlings! WOW! I really need to start begging FR for more lair space. :lol:

Here are some new babies from this week. A few fellow Petopians were on pinglists, so let me know if you see one you want! <3

In my lair - Saavryn x Lea hatched 4 lovely little ones today. I don't think I have anyone on their pinglist? But remind me please if I do. One nocturne and three little implets. 2 girls and two boys! I find it humorous that only the boys stole their mother's vipera.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family wind lair - 3 little odd ball imps were born. The first girl was instantly homed by a fellow Petopian, and the other sister and brother are still available.

Image Image Image

Over in the family light lair - Imperious x Tyrael hatched two little guardians. Both boys. SNOWY, you were on their pinglist, so let me know if either appeal to you! <3 Grai x Saphera also hatched two lovely little ones today. One Noc and one imp. 1 girl and 1 boy. FALCON, you were on their pinglist, so let me know if either appeal to you. If they ever hatch a cry/face female I may be tempted to keep her and turn her into a guardian. <3

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family fire lair - Atesh x Azara hatched three firery babies. Two imps and one noc. 2 girls and 1 boy. Another pair that was being bred for me sadly failed to produce the sunshine/crimson/sunshine male imp I was hoping for. Oh well, hopefully next time! They did hatch 1 pretty girl and boy though. <3

Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family ice lair - Ryzik x Sylvara hatched a 5 egg nest! :D Surprisingly the quintuplets were all boys! Even one WC! I seen Noleni hatched grandbabies of this pair the other day too. <3

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Jurz wrote::o can I have that first noibat vare!?

I haven't really talked on here as of late, but I still lurk and I have seen some really stunning dragons :)
Nice to see you around Jurz! And sure thing, would 30k be a good price for you? :)
Falconcrest wrote:
Varethyn wrote:Thanks to Ilovedragons of the Mafia Noi and Vern had three more noibats
WHY. WHY ARE YOU FEMALE?!

*mutters and slinks out of the thread...*
Bah I'm sorry D: *Makes a note in their bio to keep an eye out for a royal-belly boy.*

EDIT: Gosh darn it. Tarn/Engel/Mafia could you let me know if a female like this boy comes along? I don't normally like magenta but that combo is lovely!

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Yup :) Its Vickys baby! So its 1000 % sure to be showcast here when she hatches them :D

Sne is Danish for Snow

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Chimera she grew up real nice and so well dressed
Ah Tarn, I was happy to acquire the little ball of color. Cute little snappy boys love the mohawks
Snowy, lovely light dragons they look great.
Alex oh my he's a beach and so pretty that accent is perfect for him
So many gorgeous Mafia babies, must keep hands away :D
Dew those came out darling
Vare they are sweet babies and those grown up SD ladies look awesome with their new accents
Ashaine your babies are great, please let me know if you put the guardians up for sale.

New babies
ImageImage

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: The guardians were identical twins, so if you would like one, just let me know and I'll hold the other in case Snowy wants him. Just send a CR to Strylan for whatever you want to pay. I'll also always take a wing blade instead of treasure. But that's wishful thinking. ;)
Snowy

Unread post by Snowy »

Ashaine I love them both! <3 I would love to buy either one of the two, how much would one be? :D

Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)

Syleye
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Shadowsong

Unread post by Syleye »

Ashaine wrote:Syleye: The guardians were identical twins, so if you would like one, just let me know and I'll hold the other in case Snowy wants him. Just send a CR to Strylan for whatever you want to pay. I'll also always take a wing blade instead of treasure. But that's wishful thinking. ;)
I have an extra so I don't mind that trade. :D

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

Hi all! Everyone has such wonderful dragons! :D

Tarn/Engel: If you guys could please send this girl to TygerDarkstorm.

And this one to Anaiya I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Im so tempted to take that Image baby... *fails the fight* send to me Engel?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising