Show & Sell Your Dragons

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)

Re: Show & Sell Your Dragons

Unread post by TygerDarkstorm »

SylviaDragon: Those tundras and snapper are so gorgeous! The lavender babes are lovely. The black and whites are really pretty.

Tarn: I love that 5 digit girl. She previewed so well with a lot of genes; I like the what you're going to go with. Your new 7 digits are gorgeous! Their gene/breed previews are looking wonderful!

Iceflight: Gorgeous mafia babies.

Junrei: Alucard and Seras' babies are lovely.

Vare: Honestly I've kinda forgotten which pings she's on so no worries. >_< She'd love the boy with sunshine wings please. :) Apotequil and Amadia's babies are really pretty!

Jelani: Oh those girls are beautiful! Vixaria will give this one a home: Image

In my lair Tinkertoy x Zendaiya had 3 babies. Valgrar grew up.
ImageImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair a bunch of unsolds grew up. Warmonger x Wardance had 3 babies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
No butterflies unfortunately, but I think they're cute.

In Vixaria's lair Avery x Jewel had 2 babies. Herb got switched to giraffe.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair 2 unsolds grew up. Hercules x Moiraine had 2 babies.
ImageImageImageImage

Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Jelani
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Unread post by Jelani »

:D Yay! Thanks for taking her. I didnt need another dragon and she was tempting me XD

EDIT: Crossroads sent

YAY! Flight Rising! Rawr!

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

My pleasure. Thanks Jelani! :D

Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
[/center]
Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Syleye: Those Jade/Seafoam spirals are really wonderful!
Dewclaw: WOW! That coatl girl looks fantastic!
Makoes: Those cherub babies have amazing colors and your noc boy looks perfect with his petals/butterfly genes! I really want to purchase that petals/butterfly boy for my caribbean loving husband. Let me know if you'd be willing to make a deal for a fellow Petopian. If not, I can wait for a later hatchling after prices decline a bit. <3
Nachtwulf: Great catch! She has wonderful colors! Can't wait to see what you do with her! <3
Novikova: Beautiful babies! Those pastel imps are stunning!
SylviaDragon: Absolutely lovely hatchlings! Such great colors! The little snapper is especially adorable!
Tårnfalk: Thank you for the hatchling from Pirate x Wench! :hug: I named her after my WoW pirate toon. <3 Alucard & Seras hatched wonderful little ones as well! Also, Congrats on the 5 digit and all the other new dragons! Your scrys for them look amazing!! :D I'm especially loving Caedus' scry! SO Handsome!
Junrei: What adorable little mirror hatchlings!
Varethyn: Your hatchlings from yesterday look wonderful! Link looks amazing in his new petals gene! Those butterfaes are stunning! I always adore their colors! The little coatls are adorable as well! Perfect stormy ocean/water babies!
Jelani: Those unsolds are gorgeous. Glad one of them just got a home! <3
TygerDarkstorm: The new hatchlings look wonderful! I'm surprised that ice/crimson/crimson skydancer hasn't sold yet. He's very tempting. :D

-----

Over in my lair, I managed to procure two new G1 pairs: Crimson/Obsidian/Gold x Maroon/Obsidian/Gold and Obsidian/Crimson/Purple x Midnight/Crimson/Purple
The first couple I'm still debating on how to gene, the other two have scys in their bios of how I plan to gene them. <3

Image Image
Image Image

Over in the family wind lair, some zombie imps and one lone girl from Neville x Luna were born.

Image Image Image Image Image

Over in the family shadow lair, Fenrir x Starcluster disappointed their lair owner by hatching three eggs with absolutely no butterfly babies. Ugh. The mother will be probably getting replaced soon.

Image Image Image

Some unsolds grew up:

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Junrei - Such sweet crystal mirrors :D

Varethyn - Wonderful Butterfly faes - they are soo stunning :hug: ! Apotequil and Amadia´s little one looks soo darling with their matching eyes - and i like how the crackle simulates lightning :D :)

Jelani - Two stunning pearlies!! Glad the last one got a good home with Tyger :)

TygerDarkstorm - Tinkertoy x Zendaiya´s floof looks stunning, the middle one is my favorite :D Proud of Valgrar :hug: Warmonger x Wardance´s babies prooved too cute to resist :D stole the red girl for a mafia.. she already has a mate too :D Avery x Jewel´s kids are lovely, one yellow and flowerlike, one a very vibrant flower :D Herb looks good with giraffe :D Hercules x Moiraine´s little skydancers looks cute. Huggles to all the unsold :hug:

Ashaine - I was soo happy about Caedus too!! He make an awesome new Sith lord :D Azekial scry in his bio looks stunning!!! He will match Astiana really well ..Make her a wildclaw!.. oki i have a think with breeding within the same cd :P Denarius & Denari looks awesome too. Look forward to see what you come up with regarding genes :D The zombie imps are all really pretty as well as a tad spooky.. in a good way - except the double seafoam girl.. she looks soo pretty and serene :D Fenrir x Starcluster´s hatchlings looks nice, even without butterfly :D Huggles to the unsold babies :hug:

:::::::::::::::.

Gill & Sara had 3 Giraffe/Hex/Glimmer hatchlings - the last one isn´t half bad? :)

Image Image Image

Adult preview:
Image Image Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Nefretiti
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Durotan US,Saurfang, Staghelm

Unread post by Nefretiti »

Crimson petals, one of each

Image Image
Don't be afraid to go for your dreams.
Reach for the moon and if you miss it reach out and grab a star.

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Nefretiti how much for the female?

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Nefretiti

Free, same for the boy, just toss me a trade

More petals, regened this pair simply cause I wanted to.

Image Image

Mozag
Realm: Several on EU.

Unread post by Mozag »

Tyger - Such a beautiful explosion of babies! I really love the stone Tundra and the unsold red grown ups (amazingly subtle smoke on the PC girl!) and I was so, so, so, so, so tempted by the crimson snappy girl that luckily has a home with the mafia now. I was almost ready to ditch my far too similar oldie for her before she threw me some pretty serious resentful looks and I decided to give her gold silks instead to apologise. :lol: Image She's still not very happy with me, I think.

Ashaine - Goodness Ashaine, you are the best at finding red/black G1s, I marvel at your ability! Glad to see them get such an appreciative home, and it's always fun to browse the lairs of people who have a serious collecting habit of some kind, so much love, time and money spent! The mulberry winged Skydancers are as gorgeous as ever, though sadly "mine" wasn't amongst them yet! Maybe when a new mom comes along?

Tarn - Interesting hatchlings, the last boy is indeed the cream of the crop in my opinion. Browns look amazing with giraffe and hex.

Nef - Wow, gorgeous babies! You're so generous to be giving them out like that. <3 :hug:

Princess grew up.

And I bought two new dragons, Noitatohtori (who I had incidentally been admiring and drooling over in another person's lair a few weeks back and just happened to be on the AH yesterday) and Relic.
ImageImage
Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

Manly man man of a tundra :lol:

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow

Noleni
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Noleni »

Here are babies for today.. Free for petopians...
ImageImage

The second guy was given a home already :)

Thanks to Ashainefor the beautiful Picture!

Tryxia2014 for Flight Rising

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Theyre' prety Nef. I love the banana belly boy. I'd love him but I have next to nothing to offer.

Cute hatchs Tarn. Love the girafe.

Noleni your butters are super pretyy.

Everyone else has lovely dragon too. Sorry not commenting individually, i'm haveing a really awful day and im exahausted to boot.

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

TygerDarkstorm
 Community Resource
 Community Resource

Ashaine: I'm a little surprised the ice guy hasn't sold either; I didn't think the smoke was that off-putting. Your new Gen1 pairs look great! Neville and Luna's babies are really cute. I love those babies from the shadow lair! So pretty. Those unsolds are so lovely; I can't believe Bastion's brother doesn't have a home.

Tarn: I was wondering if someone here, like you and/or the mafia, might have snagged that snapper girl. :lol: Gill and Sara's babies are interesting. Both the first and last one are really good looking.

Nef: Wowsers! All those petal imps are stunning!

Mozag: Oh my! :lol: Your poor girl. She does look lovely in her silks. ^_^ I've been curious to see Princess as an adult (didn't want to preview her); I really love her colors together. That pop of bright glimmer is really lovely with the other muted tones. Noitatohtori and Relic are gorgeous new addition's to your lair and I love Noitatohtori's apparel.

Iceflight: Wow, gorgeous mafia babies. I love the way the primary and secondary colors on the DotD work together. <3

Noleni: Your icy imps are stunning!

In my lair Joker (who I don't think I ever showed off) x Esmeralda had 2 babies.
ImageImageImage

In Anaiya's lair 1 unsold grew up. Plague x Leilani had 4 babies. Plague got pere
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
The obsidian/red/stone boy previews super well with giraffe/hex/glimmer; gives him a sort of "classic" dragon look.

In Vixaria's lair 2 unsolds grew up. Lucille x Signar had 1 baby.
ImageImageImage

In Otis' lair Velour x Velvet had 3 babies. Otis got thyla.
ImageImageImageImage

[/center]
Nefretiti

the petals are FREE :) if you want to home one just toss up a trade, and if you feel you want to give something for them I would love some food. mainly meat and seafood.

Arthur
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Realm: Staghelm

Unread post by Arthur »

Nef, sorry I didn't see that. I sent a trade with some food. Like I said, I can/will send more tomorrow (via mail or delivery) when my turns reset. If you don't mind me adopting him that is. Thanks either way. =)

Imagemounts - pets - armoryImage

"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Ashaine
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Silver Hand (H) Scarlet Crusade (A)

Unread post by Ashaine »

Tårnfalk: Gill & Sara's hatchlings look great! I agree that the last one is especially wonderful!
Nefretiti: My goodness those petal hatchlings are absolutely gorgeous! Makes me wish I had more room!
Mozag: Your snapper girl looks wonderfully pampered in her golden silks! So stunning! Princess is very lovely! Noitatohtori and Relic look absolutely amazing in their apparel!
Noleni: The new sky hatchlings are amazing! Grai plans to put petals on the boy he got from you! <3
TygerDarkstorm: Joker and his hatchlings all look so wonderful! That unsold mirror in Anaiya's lair is tempting and the babies are lovely as well! Love some of the color combinations! Vixaria's spirals remind me of wood nymphs! Such pretty autumn colors! Velour x Velvet's babies are gorgeously colored, especially that fae! Otis looks terrific in his new thylacine!

-----

Sadly, nothing new to show in my lair. That's the unfortunate side to being a G1 collector now. I hardly if ever have any hatchlings anymore. Oh well, I get to help out and live vicariously through my relative's lairs. :D

Over in the other family plague lair, Tyrian x Ashe hatched two lovely little poi/butter/glim coatls. One boy and one girl. Anakin x Padme also hatched two poi/butter/glim imps. Both girls.

Image Image Image Image

Over in the family ice lair, Xam x Sylvara hatched three lovely butterfly/glimmer imps! One boy and two girls!

Image Image Image

Over in the family wind lair, Jedi x Sith hatched four little oddball (but pretty) glimmer nocs. All boys. Balthazar x Veronica also hatched a nest of little firedancers. Two girls and two boys.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Ashaine on Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ashaine Silverfel - <Dreadblade Assassins> - Silver Hand US - Faileas#1676
Deviantart | Facebook | Signature Shop | Flight Rising
"Not all who wander are lost."

Guildmaster • Hunter-Friendly RP Guild • Always Recruiting! • PM me!

Ana
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Light EU Twintania/ Azol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Ana »

Nefretiti - Those crimson petals looks soo stunning. Glad i already own one of their sibling, I might have to gene Serenity up like that :D Your white imps looks really awesome too :D

Mozag - Im glad you held on to that old snapper :D She looks lovely in her silks :D Princess looks really lovely, love her wings!! I LOOOOOOOOVE Noitatohtori colors, genes and apparel!! Wow! Relic. is super handsome too!! Stone poison is one of the best things ever :D

Noleni - Really pretty Butterfly winged ice sculptures :)

TygerDarkstorm - I dont recall seeing Joker before, he is a very handsome shadow representative! His babies with Esmeralda looks really good :) Plague is a really nice fae, love his apparel. He looks good with peregrine. His 4 hatchlings are lovely too :) Lucille x Signar´s lone baby reminds me of summer grass.. ahh summer :D Velour x Velvet´s little ones are always nice to look at. Their butterfly wings are really pretty. I just love how Otis look. He got soo much personality :D

Ashaine - Tyrian x Ashe´s little ones are so perfect! If my own Alucard & Seras wasn´t so close to their colors i would steal one :D Anakin x Padme´s Jedith? Sitdies? looks good. I love making up new words :lol: Xam x Sylvara´s hatchlings looks so wonderful with their matching underbellies. Jedi x Sith little ones are darling too :) Balthazar x Veronica´s hatchlings looks pretty, the obs primary one is my favorite :)

:::::::::::::

First the GLEEEEEEEEEE factor :mrgreen:

I´ve been looking for a dragon to match my new 5 digit dragon. Since she is Steel/carmine/carmine i wanted a blue range with x/rust/rust to give a larger hue variety of red.. and i wanted it to be a 5 or 6 digit wildclaw.. yay for caring about id´s :mrgreen: . I send many pms to ask for dragons. One of them came through :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: The owner only wanted 30k and what ever gem i had on me at the time, which was 88. I gave him 100k and the 88 gems because MAN this boy is perfect!! There is a preview in his bio on what gene he will have. My 5 digit girl got the name of Sylvanas, so i thought it only be fitting to name the boy Nathanos.

Caedus got glimmer, and another GLEE factor is his mate... there was NO active 6 digit or lower dragon with chocolate/chocolate/maroon which made me a little sad.. but still i pmed the owners of the two oldest active chocolate/chocolate/maroon females and the coatl one was willing to sell her :headbang: She is my new Lumiya and i got her glimmer today. .. only butterfly and petals to go for both of them :D On my wish list is two katanas to simulate the lightsabers :mrgreen:

Image Image

Ohh and Jade and Brent had 2 hatchlings - two weirdoes.. ohh well plague mother gets them tomorrow if they have not sold :D

Image Image

Adult preview:

Image Image

And because i was in an awesome mood i scattered Sara. Before--->after.. Huh why do i like that color combo :lol: :mrgreen: ..She might get to stay this way with Gill... both not double in anyway but i still like them... at least enough too that they dont need to become first priority in my 50 + scatter projects anymore.. might still scatter them again one day :mrgreen:

Image ---> Image

HUGE thanks to Makoes, Syleye, FeralClaw, Pingupuff, Karin,Bowno, Varethyn, Ashaine, Kishay, Aki (Täräin13), my friend Marie and some lovely ppl on Fligth Rising for my lovely sig

Lisaara
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Lisaara »

I has a Muffet dragon. Not sure on the Vipera.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Varethyn
Petopia Artist
Realm: Azjol-Nerub EU

Unread post by Varethyn »

Sorry for no comments again yesterday. I was sick D: (see general rant thread) and managed to forget to incubate my nests again anyway. Go me. Gorgeous dragons as always everyone :hug:

Ornament and Lowri had 3 girls today
ImageImageImage

Check out PetEmote here! | Visit my Flight Rising lair!

Rest in peace mum. I really did love and miss you, even if I never got to see you.

Sne
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter

Unread post by Sne »

Mafia hatchling of the day:

All of her siblings are wonderful too but i like female snappers better than males so the girl won :D

Image Preview: Image

Rest of the hatchlings, first row is a failed attempt to breed Varethyn a Zephyr dancer:

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Sne is Danish for Snow