Transport Network Night Fae

For discussion of the current WoW expansion, including pets, Alpha and Beta information, anything!
Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
AdamSavage
Illustrious Master Hunter

Transport Network Night Fae

Unread post by AdamSavage »

I can't figure out for the live of me, why I can't use or see this Transport Network with the Night Fae. It says I have Nurtured Roots available and the transport network is also active. Yet when I go to the room with mushrooms, I see some on the edges of room, but that's it. The only thing I can think of, is I still need more Tiers ? That or I need to progress more in my campaign ? Googling isn't much help as it just talks about in general, and I don't feel like watching hours of video's trying to figure out when and how I'm able to use it.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Valnaaros
Pet Finder
Realm: Shadow Council

Re: Transport Network Night Fae

Unread post by Valnaaros »

You have to complete the questline in The Stalks to unlock the transport network.
AdamSavage

Valnaaros wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:55 am You have to complete the questline in The Stalks to unlock the transport network.
Just looked it up and I clearly haven't done yet. I'm not sure what chapter it is, In the campaign. Still trying to get my bearings for this expansion. But got most things figured out.
I believe if you can believe out of nothing an explosion (big bang) happened then how far fetched can god be?

Dr. Who Video!

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

It isn’t in the campaign. There should be someone around there that offers a quest to go to The Stalks. The quest is available as soon as you complete the first tier of research.
AdamSavage

Figured it out! It was some random quest on the other side of the map I had to do. I would have just ignored it, had it not been your suggest to look around. Thanks!

Dr. Who Video!

Valnaaros
Pet Finder

Happy to help!