Ready to give up

Relate your epic tames and show off your pets.
Boven
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Argent Dawn

Ready to give up

Unread post by Boven »

Seriously, after looking for Krush for a bit over 3 months (with a few days missed), I'm about to throw in the towel. I never saw him on any character during WotLK and only once since January (and that time it was his corpse).

I've I'm up to 5 Loque's (found hunters to tame him twice, found dead twice, found once in the process of being tamed) Tamed Aotona just for the heck of it and found him dead once. I've bumbled across Arcturis and Skoll. Found more 'old world' rares than I can remember while out and about on alts or traveling from one place to another. Found Sambas twice (tamed him once). Sheesh.

I've flown backwards along Krush's paths. Run 'em on foot, killing every mammoth, rhino, cat, and squirrel along the way. I've seen Shango and Faruun so many times that they'll probably invite me to their kids' weddings. I've logged in during the wee hours of the morning and sat around trying not to fall asleep while camping. Heck, I've made a few thousand gold picking flowers and selling them dirt cheap on the ah while traveling about. That damned green dino, though...no dice.

I've already decided I'm going to kill Loque and Aotona if I see 'em again, both for the achievement and to see if it'll spawn Krush.

I dunno. I don't mind camping and working to get a rare, but is it really worth all this?
Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Ready to give up

Unread post by Lisaara »

Loque and Aotona won't make Krush spawn faster. You just gotta be patient. It took me awhile to find him too. :)

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

MajorThor
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Arthas-US

Unread post by MajorThor »

Try centering your Luck Charm on your signature for it's full effect.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Chimera
Realm: Nesingwary (H), Silver Hand (A), Moon Guard (A)

Unread post by Chimera »

:( I wish you the best of luck... i saw krush 3 times in a row, one dead, tamed one, had him killed 3rd time cause two fellow hordies thought i was in trouble and didnt bother to ask what i was doing (also had him tagged too) and the hunter i was trying to call never answered me.. 4th time i held onto him for half hour till my guild master tamed him

:hug: i give you all my King Krush good luck :3 twice he was found during the afternoon hour... 3-5pm and the other times i saw him spawn at exactly 1am and both of them were along the western side of Sholazar. This was on Wyrmrest Accord tho so your servers gonna see differences but that spawn at least seems to be active on a lotta servers, kinda like how Loque on most servers favors the gorilla spawn points :3

Frostmarrow by LupisDarkmoon

| Dragon Cave | Magistream | Flight Rising |

Avari
Realm: Silver Hand

Unread post by Avari »

This one was my beastmaster hunters bane as well. Just hold out and he'll eventually be yours, then it will all be worth it. He's a beauty!

Dark Ranger Avari Stormrunner

MajorThor
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Arthas-US

Unread post by MajorThor »

Also. If you give up, it wins. Don't let it win!

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Wolverien
Realm: Zul'Jin

Unread post by Wolverien »

MajorThor wrote:Also. If you give up, it wins. Don't let it win!
Yep. Never give up. I was about to, but then just this past Saturday morning, I found Krush and then Loque about 5 mins later. Both at just after 6 am. And to make a great weekend even better, I nabbed Ghostcrawler Sunday morning about 9ish.

Keep at it - you'll get him!
Pawtrack
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Realm: Venture co., Duskwood, Hydraxis, Draka

Unread post by Pawtrack »

I've had the most luck either really early or late (around midnight, so dunno if that'd be super early or late XD) I've found KK twice at that time, both down by the gorillas. I dunno if that'll help much, but if anything there shouldn't be that many players on that late so you might have a better chance of finding him.

Anyway, hope you find him!

Death leads to life
Life leads to death

Foru21dr
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Tanaris (Alliance) Nessingwary (Horde)

Unread post by Foru21dr »

Pawtrack wrote:I've had the most luck either really early or late (around midnight, so dunno if that'd be super early or late XD) I've found KK twice at that time, both down by the gorillas. I dunno if that'll help much, but if anything there shouldn't be that many players on that late so you might have a better chance of finding him.

Anyway, hope you find him!
Seriously... ^^ If you can... set your alarm...get up around 3:00 - 5:00am to check. I have found most of all my rares early in the morning when the server is so quiet. I don't really camp, but when I do go on the hunt for one, I check every time I play, and I set my alarm to get up early in the morning to check. Shortest wait was 1 day, longest wait was 8 days. Try that.
Nesingwary Petopians - Bitka, Quïll Xendral, Ximbol, Saehi, and Tryxter
Nesingwary Petopian Alliance - Sorree and Xylda

http://dragcave.net/user/foru21dr My Cave
Bonita
Master Hunter
Master Hunter
Realm: Whisperwind (A), Nesingwary (H),

Unread post by Bonita »

I didnt give up after 2 years of off and on searching and I finally found him Dont give up. He's amazing looking and fun.

Sig made by Iggypuff
Credit to Sookie, Kurenio, Thorka and Karin for the amazing sigs they made me and Kurenio, Thorka and Seilahyn for the awesome avatars.
Flight Rising!

Bairde
Apprentice Hunter
Apprentice Hunter
Realm: Exodar

Unread post by Bairde »

I just recently got through my Krush hunt. 8 days in a raw, 10-12 hours a day. Finally found him last night when i resolved to no rest until he was mine. I was up for 20 hours straight flying from spawn to spawn, found him at exactly 5:05am near the river spawn in the northwest. I had seen him killed near the gorillas at the southern spawn to the east of skyreach pillar, and another time at the river next to the nessingwary base camp. The camp really took it out of me, but that moment when he is finally yours...it is far to sweet to describe. If you give up, Krush will nag you from the back of your mind until you find yourself back in sholazar, flying from spawn to spawn yet again.

I've only had him for one day now and he is already my favorite pet. Take everyone's advice and sleep in if you can, get up late and look all night. Good luck :D