Help please! :)

Wain
The Insane
The Insane

Help please! :)

Unread post by Wain »

If you're a beta tester and have a couple of level 90 friends, could you please check out a beast in the Unga Ingoo scenario for me? Unfortunately my hunter is on Horde and there's rarely enough in the guild to beg for help. I can run the scenario with a pug, but I'd prefer not to have to ask strangers to wait around while I check things out.

Basically, the second encounter after you start is a hozen with a whole bunch of parrots called "Trained Jungle Lory".

The parrots come in three colours: blue, crimson and green.

There are also three NPC ids in Wowhead for them: 62476, 62479 and 62480. However with the Wowhead viewer they all look blue.

What I was hoping was if someone with friends could please enter the scenario and just check out all the parrots and let me know if (i) each id is present, (ii) if each id is only in one of the three colours or if all ids are in all colours, and (iii) if any of the ids are tameable (I suspect not).

Thanks very much :)

P.S. the macro to determine NPC id is : /run print("Target NPC ID:", tonumber((UnitGUID("target")):sub(-13, -9), 16))
Add a button for it and it's easy :)
Shaman avatar by Spiritbinder.