Human/Undead hunters to be available before Cataclysm?

Forum rules
Be respectful of others or else. Read the details.
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Nesingwary

Human/Undead hunters to be available before Cataclysm?

Unread post by Bellatryx »

Zarhym's response to a poster thanks to MMO-Champion's Blue Tracker

It seems that we will be seeing a lot of changes being implemented pre-Cataclysm, so how about it? Are you going to re-roll Undead/Human before the expansion? =}

Lisaara
Illustrious Master Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Re: Human/Undead hunters to be available before Cataclysm?

Unread post by Lisaara »

Never. I'm quite happy with my draenei and BElf.

LisaaraPokefarm
Sig Credits: Lisaara, Ashaine

Rawr
Realm: Draka-Wyrmrest Accord

Unread post by Rawr »

As an RPer all my hunters avoid the undead.............animals dont like dead things.....................so no, human also no, I try and stay away from the more evil creatures of the world :mrgreen:

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

Ooooooh. I wonder when the new starting zones get implemented, I want to reroll my troll shammy in <Petopians> once I get to level her in Echo Isles. :)

I'll probably also goof around with a dwarf shammy, a troll warlock, a gnome priest, a nelf mage... I doubt I'll make a human or undead hunter though, I think I'll be making a goblin one. :)

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Eee, I can't wait to start my undead hunter, troll druid, and troll warlock!!! *dances*
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Vephriel wrote:Eee, I can't wait to start my undead hunter, troll druid, and troll warlock!!! *dances*
I know! I've already done too many drawings of my Troll Druid and Troll Hunter.. =x

Valashe
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter
Realm: Moon Guard

Unread post by Valashe »

Vephriel wrote:Eee, I can't wait to start my undead hunter, troll druid, and troll warlock!!! *dances*
I've had a placeholder for my troll druid, goblin shaman and BElf Warrior for a while now. Will be nice to get started on at least 2 of those before the next expac.

Queen of teh Squerlz!

View my stable!

Arwyn
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by Arwyn »

I loved playing in the human disguise while running around in the Culling of Strath so I will definetly be rolling a human hunter before Cata. How far I level up though will be up in the air since I'll also be trying to level a troll druid at the same time.
Royi

Realm: Ysera

Unread post by Royi »

I'm going to be rerolling a Gnome hunter as soon as this hit....

Oh wait..... Dang...

%&%& you Blizzard.
:) ~ Formally known as Royi ~
Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

Depends on what my friends do on whether I actually reroll my shammy in this patch or if I wait. (Cause I'd be building rested experience on them if I do and they don't.) I kinda hope they'll all want to roll at least one toon at that point, though - I cannot WAIT for my shammy. :D

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Saturo

Unread post by Saturo »

Vephriel wrote:Eee, I can't wait to start my undead hunter[...]
Agreed.
Royi wrote:I'm going to be rerolling a Gnome hunter as soon as this hit....

Oh wait..... Dang...

%&%& you Blizzard.
Agreed.

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

ForestTroll
Realm: Emerald Dream

Unread post by ForestTroll »

Rawr wrote:As an RPer all my hunters avoid the undead.............animals dont like dead things.....................so no, human also no, I try and stay away from the more evil creatures of the world :mrgreen:
What are you talking about my dog rolls around on/with dead things all the time.:P
mpd_84
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Unread post by mpd_84 »

seriously considering coming back for the undead hunters (that iv been wanting for four fucking years >:| ) and tauren priests/paladins...
Feath3r
Journeyman Hunter
Journeyman Hunter

Unread post by Feath3r »

So that "You need Cata to play the new class/race combos" rumor wasn't true then?
Bellatryx
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter

Feath3r wrote:So that "You need Cata to play the new class/race combos" rumor wasn't true then?
I would assume so.. I think we need Cata to be goblins and worgen but thats about it.

Kalliope
Realm: Dethecus

Unread post by Kalliope »

lovcat wrote:
Feath3r wrote:So that "You need Cata to play the new class/race combos" rumor wasn't true then?
I would assume so.. I think we need Cata to be goblins and worgen but thats about it.
^
This.

Kalliope's Pantheon of Pets
YouTube Edition
Thanks to Serenith for the avatar and signature!

Sarayana
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Unread post by Sarayana »

It sounds like Blizz changed their minds, cause I distinctly remember a blue post stating that they were leaning towards making them available with Cata only. *shrug* but whatevs, they'll be available before, I'll be a happy lil' warlock priest hunter shammy.

Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Epicfail
Artisan Hunter
Artisan Hunter
Realm: Uldum

Unread post by Epicfail »

heh. That really seems to suit you Veph. BE just doesn't have your darker shades. Now if we can just get the undead BE model, I'd change to UD hunter. I'm sorry, but Sylvannis is damned sexy for undead and where the bar sits for me with UD hunters. :P There ARE no UD hunters in the game, as far as I'm considered, till we can look like her ;P.
I don't really feel like this is so much the "Post-Modern" era as much as its the "Pre-Zombie-Apocalpse" era. I consider myself more of a forward thinking guy and an era that just won't die is just as feasible as a coming era, where the dead come back.
Vephriel
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US

Unread post by Vephriel »

Epicfail wrote:
heh. That really seems to suit you Veph. BE just doesn't have your darker shades. Now if we can just get the undead BE model, I'd change to UD hunter. I'm sorry, but Sylvannis is damned sexy for undead and where the bar sits for me with UD hunters. :P There ARE no UD hunters in the game, as far as I'm considered, till we can look like her ;P.
Haha. xD Not going to lie, if we were able to be a Dark Ranger model (like the undead blood elf guards in Undercity) I would be highly tempted to change Veph.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy Blood Elves, but that's because I have my own interpretation of them. When they were first announced I couldn't help but see them as a dark, almost gothic sort of elf. They have their own tinge of evil that I enjoy, and while it may not be the generally perceived personality of them, they're one of my favourite races alongside Undead and Trolls. ^^ (EDIT: Aha, I thought this felt like de ja vu...I said much the same thing a while back "I didn't flock to them for the 'OMG DEY SO PURTY' ... I always thought of them as dark, gothic elves (hence why I gave Veph pale skin, black hair, and the dark makeup). I've never envisioned them as the ditzy blonde types that so many seem to associate them by.")
Anyia
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Realm: Jubei'Thos (US/Oceania)

Unread post by Anyia »

Vephriel wrote:When they were first announced I couldn't help but see them as a dark, almost gothic sort of elf. They have their own tinge of evil that I enjoy
I loved the early BE paladin quest lines - that twisted madness walking a fine line between real evil and deluded power-hunger really did it for me. Admittedly, I'm the type of person who thinks it's the flaws that make a character interesting!