Page 1 of 2

Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:55 am
by Miacoda
I'm a new Tumblr addict (seriously why did I not join sooner?) and I'd love to follow some more people that I know/know of! ^^

Here's mine: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/miamiacoda

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:02 am
by cowmuflage
I don't do Tumbler sadly it hurts my brain. I dunno I find it hard to tell whats what with all those long convos people have.


I do have a blog but it's for work and so yeah don't want to show it off.

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:05 pm
by Vasken
I just receive a "Request Denied" when looking at your page, TheDoomcookie. :(

My sketchblog is http://crookfish.tumblr.com/ ! None of the stuff is too fantastic, admittedly; I just throw up the occassional doodle

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:43 pm
by Lupis
*Looks at Vasken's blog*

OH HONESTLY.

*Grumpily hits "Follow" and reblogs everything ever*

Oh I have a Tumblr too. It's sort of an art+fandom blog. I dunno. If you tolerate/like Dr. Who and Sherlock then you'll like it. xD

www.lupisdarkmoon.tumblr.com

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:09 pm
by Golden
Not me. Definitely not me.

<_<
>_>

Aw who am I kidding?

http://safrienaer.tumblr.com

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:45 pm
by Neilaren
I usually use mine for re-posting my raid videos from YouTube, oh, and I guess occasionally there will be other oddball things too (like Digimon).
But I don't update it very often. :3


I've actually gotten into it since I first mentioned it, so, heck. I really do mostly talk about WoW and Digimon though.

http://izzicality.tumblr.com/

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:33 pm
by Miacoda
Followed you allll!

homigosh Vasken that devilsaur
Image

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:26 pm
by Aleu
http://aleutianwolfdog.tumblr.com/

I, uh... Don't really blog anything of my own much. :X I usually reblog crap.

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 pm
by Azunara
what is original content

I can promise you everything I reblog will probably be funny

Or give you feels

Especially if you like SPN/Avengers/Pokemon/Bad puns/funny things

http://azunara.tumblr.com/

(Oh and I have followed folks)

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:44 am
by Moore
http://whateverits2004.tumblr.com/


I basically only reblog pictures of adorable women with short hair.

Or just Tegan and Sara.

There's a lot of Tegan and Sara on there.....

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 pm
by Arthur

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:13 pm
by Snowy
Sometimes I wish I had a Tumblr, but every single time I go on there I find something I really didn't want to see. And it's covered in freaky obsessive fangirls that freak me out. :/ But hnnng Vasken your art blog is amazing. God. Sometimes I love looking at sketch blogs, they're amazing. And yours is full of awesome dragons and stuffs. And yes. That devilsaur. Omg.

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:54 am
by Lotusii
I followed you all. I almost never post anything because Every time I think of something to post, I sit in front of the computer and then immediately forget. I mean, if you like pictures of nature, cats and puppies, you can follow it if you like. http://ashrynanzajelproductions.tumblr.com/

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:21 pm
by TygerDarkstorm
Hope it's okay if I necro this thread a bit, but here's the tumblr blog for my new panda hunter:
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/

And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:25 pm
by cowmuflage
TygerDarkstorm wrote:Hope it's okay if I necro this thread a bit, but here's the tumblr blog for my new panda hunter:
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/

And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/
I stumbled apon your GW2 one at first I was like "who da hells is this?" then I remembered it was yours and I was like "oh coolios" XD

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:27 pm
by TygerDarkstorm
Hehe, yeah, I have one for Nala the charr as well. :) Hers just isn't as updated as I should keep it so I didn't list it here. If anyone's interested Nala's blog is here: http://ask-nala-halffang.tumblr.com/

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:37 pm
by Rubywashere
Followed everyone
Includes a bunch of stuff I like
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/rubybeam

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:50 am
by Aeladrine
I totally have one.

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:55 am
by Nick
/pokes Sig
I post the absolute most random shit, so be warned. I also don't care about spoilers all that much, so if you don't want things spoiled for you, I'd suggest not following me for a bit.
(Namely nEW SUPERNATURAL SEASON YIIISSSSSSS)

Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:45 pm
by Kalhoun
I'm on Tumblr... if you like sketches of werewolves and other weird things.

http://hkluterman.tumblr.com/