Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
- Miacoda
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 3140
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
- Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
- Gender: Female
Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
Here's mine: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/miamiacoda

Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I do have a blog but it's for work and so yeah don't want to show it off.
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
- Vasken
- Expert Hunter

- Posts: 368
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:04 pm
- Realm: Argent Dawn (EU)
- Gender: Female
- Location: Scotland, UK.
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
My sketchblog is http://crookfish.tumblr.com/ ! None of the stuff is too fantastic, admittedly; I just throw up the occassional doodle
- Lupis
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11051
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:43 pm
- Realm: Moon Guard
- Gender: Agender [They-them]
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
OH HONESTLY.
*Grumpily hits "Follow" and reblogs everything ever*
Oh I have a Tumblr too. It's sort of an art+fandom blog. I dunno. If you tolerate/like Dr. Who and Sherlock then you'll like it. xD
www.lupisdarkmoon.tumblr.com
Tumblr ~ Flight Rising
Avatar by Kamalia, signature by me!

-
Neilaren
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 550
- Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm
- Realm: Shu'halo (H), Mok'nathal (A)
- Gender: Female
- Location: Portland, ME
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
But I don't update it very often. :3
I've actually gotten into it since I first mentioned it, so, heck. I really do mostly talk about WoW and Digimon though.
http://izzicality.tumblr.com/
Coxy#1419
Neilaren

- SoundCloud (My Music) - Youtube Channel (My Videos) - Sketch Blog (My Drawings) -
Avatars by Seilahyn
- Miacoda
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 3140
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:25 am
- Realm: Argent Dawn(US) - Alliance, Nesingwary(US) - Horde
- Gender: Female
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
homigosh Vasken that devilsaur


Thank you to everyone who has made me a signature!
AKA TheDoomcookie
Mia's Stable|DeviantArt|Tumblr
- Aleu
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2584
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
- Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
- Gender: Female
- Location: Under your bed!
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I, uh... Don't really blog anything of my own much. :X I usually reblog crap.
NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I can promise you everything I reblog will probably be funny
Or give you feels
Especially if you like SPN/Avengers/Pokemon/Bad puns/funny things
http://azunara.tumblr.com/
(Oh and I have followed folks)
- Moore
- Master Hunter

- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:31 pm
- Realm: Venture Co.
- Gender: Whatever I feel like.
- Location: .-.
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I basically only reblog pictures of adorable women with short hair.
Or just Tegan and Sara.
There's a lot of Tegan and Sara on there.....

- Arthur
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2208
- Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:13 pm
- Realm: Staghelm
- Gender: Nonbinary
- Location: Salem
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
- Snowy
- Illustrious Master Hunter

- Posts: 5037
- Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:25 pm
- Gender: Female
- Location: England!
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
![]()
Snowy the Sylveon Hoarder ♥
3DS FC: 1263-6698-4911 | FR: EnchantedEcho | PSN: Eviesaurus
My YouTube Channel! (Pokemon related stuffs!)
- Lotusii
- Expert Hunter

- Posts: 281
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:23 pm
- Realm: Nesingwary/Argent Dawn
- Gender: Fembot
- Location: Summoner's Rift
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?

Sig by the AMAZING Sookie.
-
TygerDarkstorm
- Community Resource

- Posts: 14480
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
- Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
- Gender: Female playing both genders
- Location: WoW
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/
And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/
Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations
[/center]Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
- cowmuflage
- Petopia Artist
- Posts: 11998
- Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:00 pm
- Realm: dath remar
- Gender: female
- Location: New zealand, auckland
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I stumbled apon your GW2 one at first I was like "who da hells is this?" then I remembered it was yours and I was like "oh coolios" XDTygerDarkstorm wrote:Hope it's okay if I necro this thread a bit, but here's the tumblr blog for my new panda hunter:
http://nani-swiftarrow.tumblr.com/
And my regular tumblr is http://tygerdarkstorm.tumblr.com/
Heres my DA page
My wow model sheets (NSFW) that anyone can use!
First 251 Pokemon in Adventure time style! By me XD
Cow's art thread!
-
TygerDarkstorm
- Community Resource

- Posts: 14480
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:15 pm
- Realm: Staghelm (Alliance), Wyrmrest Accord (Horde)
- Gender: Female playing both genders
- Location: WoW
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
Follow me on Tumblr! @projectashley
Like Crochet? You can see what I make @ facebook.com/AshedCreations
[/center]Lord Godfrey wrote:Some people only want to watch the world burn. Others want to be the ones responsible for burning it...
- Rubywashere
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 675
- Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:45 pm
- Aeladrine
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2803
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:06 pm
- Realm: Frostwolf, Blackwater Raiders
- Gender: Female
- Location: Tumblr, probably.
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
![]()
Totally fantastic avatars and signatures by Sookie, Nili, Serenith, and Kurenio.
Tumblr || Deviantart || WoW RP Blog
- Nick
- Grand Master Hunter

- Posts: 2873
- Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:19 am
- Gender: Male
- Location: ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
I post the absolute most random shit, so be warned. I also don't care about spoilers all that much, so if you don't want things spoiled for you, I'd suggest not following me for a bit.
(Namely nEW SUPERNATURAL SEASON YIIISSSSSSS)

Battlenet: Nick#115610
|| Tumblr || Flight Rising || Twitter ||
- Kalhoun
- Artisan Hunter

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:15 pm
- Realm: Ghostlands (H) & Kirin Tor (A)
- Location: Huntsville, AL
- Contact:
Re: Whoooooooo's on Tumblr?
http://hkluterman.tumblr.com/



☆ 
