Worgen Druid Forms
Posted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:52 am
Edit: Added moonlost's pics and 2 sets
I didn't see a similar thread so I hope it's fine that I made one. Today I learned about the new druid forms, did some hunting and thought I would share what I have found since there is a presently Troll druid thread.
I think they're pretty decent looking for a wolf bear/cat. I wish the cats had bushier tails and I am a bit weirded out by the rippling details on the muzzles. They seem rather more like lions than they do wolves. I love the armor on the bears and how they have the splayed worgen fangs.
Here are photos of the cats:



grey:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6931/7 ... f38190.jpg
(larger pic) http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2720 ... worgen.jpg
black:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7869/8 ... c7a42d.jpg
brown:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9486 ... 6adcb3.jpg
(from moonlost) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/K ... babfed.jpg
white:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9053 ... 18cf10.jpg
dark brown:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6963 ... fae648.jpg
And here are the bears:




grey bear:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6992/w ... arsolo.jpg
(larger, different angle) http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1873/w ... rwhite.jpg
(from moonlost, neat pose) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/K ... a9771e.jpg
brown bear:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2273/worgenbear.jpg
For fun here is this untextured image: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3103 ... ndruid.jpg
Came from here, very image heavy: http://www.mmorpg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=34 ... start=1000
I didn't see a similar thread so I hope it's fine that I made one. Today I learned about the new druid forms, did some hunting and thought I would share what I have found since there is a presently Troll druid thread.
I think they're pretty decent looking for a wolf bear/cat. I wish the cats had bushier tails and I am a bit weirded out by the rippling details on the muzzles. They seem rather more like lions than they do wolves. I love the armor on the bears and how they have the splayed worgen fangs.
Here are photos of the cats:



grey:
http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6931/7 ... f38190.jpg
(larger pic) http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/2720 ... worgen.jpg
black:
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7869/8 ... c7a42d.jpg
brown:
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9486 ... 6adcb3.jpg
(from moonlost) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/K ... babfed.jpg
white:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9053 ... 18cf10.jpg
dark brown:
http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6963 ... fae648.jpg
And here are the bears:




grey bear:
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/6992/w ... arsolo.jpg
(larger, different angle) http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1873/w ... rwhite.jpg
(from moonlost, neat pose) http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c96/K ... a9771e.jpg
brown bear:
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2273/worgenbear.jpg
For fun here is this untextured image: http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3103 ... ndruid.jpg
Came from here, very image heavy: http://www.mmorpg.pl/viewtopic.php?t=34 ... start=1000
