Page 1 of 1

Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:01 pm
by Mania
I'm having a minor contest over on Mania's Arcania. Nothing like the haiku contest -- this is just a simple drawing. But I am giving away Blizzard authenticators, so if you've been wanting one you should stop by and enter by leaving a comment. (Just read the instructions in the post first!)

Post: http://www.maniasarcania.com/2010/05/31 ... tor-drive/

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:06 pm
by Saturo
I wish I didn't have an authenticator...

Nice idea, and very kind of you!

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:51 pm
by VelkynKarma
Mania, you are too kind :)

I posted a....uh...post....just to see what'll happen. I've been meaning to get one for a while but I kinda never do >>;

~VelkynKarma

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:00 pm
by Aleu
Hehe, this is a good idea. I've been seeing a huge rise on hackings and I'm glad I got my own Authenticator when I did. >_>

=3

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm
by Dewclaw
I posted also. This is a great idea, as hacks do seem to be on the rise.

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:51 pm
by Teigan
Wonderful of you to do that, Mania. I have one and think they are a great thing.

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:14 pm
by Azunara
Glad I got mine when I did. Days before the huge hacking rise. xD I love Kerberos.

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm
by Sarayana
Great idea. Not only do you help some people get the authenticators, you also wrote a great piece about account security. Spreading the word = <3!!! :D

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:31 pm
by Mania
The results are in -- the winners have been chosen: http://www.maniasarcania.com/2010/06/08 ... tor-drive/

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Posted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 pm
by Kira
O.O Well that's most definatly a nice surprise! I love you Mania!