Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Mania
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Mania »

I'm having a minor contest over on Mania's Arcania. Nothing like the haiku contest -- this is just a simple drawing. But I am giving away Blizzard authenticators, so if you've been wanting one you should stop by and enter by leaving a comment. (Just read the instructions in the post first!)

Post: http://www.maniasarcania.com/2010/05/31 ... tor-drive/
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Saturo »

I wish I didn't have an authenticator...

Nice idea, and very kind of you!

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Mania, you are too kind :)

I posted a....uh...post....just to see what'll happen. I've been meaning to get one for a while but I kinda never do >>;

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

User avatar
Aleu
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2584
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:32 am
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord.
Gender: Female
Location: Under your bed!
Contact:

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Aleu »

Hehe, this is a good idea. I've been seeing a huge rise on hackings and I'm glad I got my own Authenticator when I did. >_>

=3

NEW SIGNATURE PENDING... SOON.
{Flight Rising}

User avatar
Dewclaw
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5649
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 pm
Realm: Llane
Gender: Female
Location: VA

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Dewclaw »

I posted also. This is a great idea, as hacks do seem to be on the rise.
User avatar
Teigan
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5164
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:05 am
Realm: Proudmoore (A), Thrall (H)
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in a cornfield

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Teigan »

Wonderful of you to do that, Mania. I have one and think they are a great thing.
User avatar
Azunara
 Community Resource
 Community Resource
Posts: 15644
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 pm
Gender: absolutely not

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Azunara »

Glad I got mine when I did. Days before the huge hacking rise. xD I love Kerberos.
User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Sarayana »

Great idea. Not only do you help some people get the authenticators, you also wrote a great piece about account security. Spreading the word = <3!!! :D

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

Mania
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2702
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Mania »

The results are in -- the winners have been chosen: http://www.maniasarcania.com/2010/06/08 ... tor-drive/
User avatar
Kira
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 5039
Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:18 pm
Realm: The Scryers
Gender: Female Draenei
Location: Canada

Re: Contest: The Great Authenticator Drive

Unread post by Kira »

O.O Well that's most definatly a nice surprise! I love you Mania!

Image

Dragon Cave

Please help my Pokemon hatch

Deviant Art, enjoy!


Awesome Avi done by Moonlost!
Equally Awesome Siggy by Kamalia.
Post Reply