Page 1 of 1
Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:14 pm
by Galahandra
So, it's come to that time once again, where I'm going to try and kick the WoW habit! Have decided I spent a bit too much time on the game and letting real life go adrift a bit! Also, it'll help my relationship with my new fella *hopefully* progress into something more than it is now! Will also mean that I don't go to bed late when I have to get up at 4am for work, as the 'I'll only play for another 10minutes' turns into alot more than that, lol!
I will stay on the forums to bug you people (mainly the Forum Games section, and this one!)
Enjoyed my time in game with you folks, especially Saf, Sonata, Saturo and Sendeni, the folks I've played online with the most in the Petopians guilds...4 S's too, gotta love a bit of alliteration!
I will probably bounce right back into once Cata hits though, will bring the newness right back into the game and make it feel fresh once again!
Until then, goodbye folks for now,
Harry/Galahandra
x
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:27 pm
by Saturo
Hope to see you again soon. :)
4 S's too, gotta love a bit of alliteration!
Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's. Or N, for that matter. Stuck up jerk, thinks it's so good with it's zig-zag...
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:30 pm
by VelkynKarma
Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
Back on topic though....I totally know how it is, sometimes you just need a break to remind yourself there's a real world out there too XD Have fun with it!
~VelkynKarma
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm
by Vephriel
VelkynKarma wrote:Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
*takes Vel and goes to a super awesome secret clubhouse for V people only*

Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm
by VelkynKarma
WHOOOOO!
~VelkynKarma
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:43 pm
by Saturo
Vephriel wrote:VelkynKarma wrote:Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
:cry:
*takes Vel and goes to a super awesome secret clubhouse for V people only* :lol:
*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:46 pm
by Vephriel
Saturo wrote:*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*
....damn. xD
Well...well maybe I'll rename him to....
VORN.
Yeah.
>_>
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:47 pm
by Sarayana
Ooooooh. /popcorn
(edit: damnit Veph, took the popcorn moment outta the thread before it even really began! Also, what's with you sniping my replies???)
On track: good luck with your new fella, I hope you get something good going there.

Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:53 pm
by Vephriel
Hehe, not sure Sara, but you say it happens a lot! xD
On topic: Sounds like a great decision for you Galahandra, and probably an excellent time to do so in the lull in between expansions. I'm not sure if I'd ever have the motivation to attempt something like that, so kudos to you! ^^
Re: Quitting...for now!
Posted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:43 pm
by VelkynKarma
Vephriel wrote:Saturo wrote:*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*
....damn. xD
Well...well maybe I'll rename him to....
VORN.
Yeah.
>_>
I support this decision. >> <<
~VelkynKarma