Quitting...for now!

User avatar
Galahandra
Expert Hunter
Expert Hunter
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm
Realm: Mazrigos
Gender: Male who plays female cows
Location: Azeroth
Contact:

Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Galahandra »

So, it's come to that time once again, where I'm going to try and kick the WoW habit! Have decided I spent a bit too much time on the game and letting real life go adrift a bit! Also, it'll help my relationship with my new fella *hopefully* progress into something more than it is now! Will also mean that I don't go to bed late when I have to get up at 4am for work, as the 'I'll only play for another 10minutes' turns into alot more than that, lol!

I will stay on the forums to bug you people (mainly the Forum Games section, and this one!)

Enjoyed my time in game with you folks, especially Saf, Sonata, Saturo and Sendeni, the folks I've played online with the most in the Petopians guilds...4 S's too, gotta love a bit of alliteration!

I will probably bounce right back into once Cata hits though, will bring the newness right back into the game and make it feel fresh once again!

Until then, goodbye folks for now,
Harry/Galahandra
x
User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Saturo »

Hope to see you again soon. :)
4 S's too, gotta love a bit of alliteration!
Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's. Or N, for that matter. Stuck up jerk, thinks it's so good with it's zig-zag...

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
:cry:

Back on topic though....I totally know how it is, sometimes you just need a break to remind yourself there's a real world out there too XD Have fun with it!

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Vephriel »

VelkynKarma wrote:
Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
:cry:
*takes Vel and goes to a super awesome secret clubhouse for V people only* :lol:
User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

WHOOOOO!

:headbang:

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

User avatar
Saturo
 
Posts: 18809
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:21 pm
Gender: Mortally impaired geekgirl
Location: My secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Saturo »

Vephriel wrote:
VelkynKarma wrote:
Saturo wrote:Well, S is the best letter... So much better than those stupid V's.
:cry:
*takes Vel and goes to a super awesome secret clubhouse for V people only* :lol:
*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*

I also exist on DeviantArt.
"I'll probably be some kind of scientist, building inventions in my space lab in space!"

Moderation note: Saturo is banned from all forums except the RP forum, and only allowed there until the current RP thread ends.

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Saturo wrote:*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*
....damn. xD

Well...well maybe I'll rename him to....

VORN.

Yeah.

>_>
User avatar
Sarayana
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 4685
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:34 am
Realm: Ysera-US, Nesingwary-US

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Sarayana »

Ooooooh. /popcorn (edit: damnit Veph, took the popcorn moment outta the thread before it even really began! Also, what's with you sniping my replies???)


On track: good luck with your new fella, I hope you get something good going there. :) :hug:

Image
Much gratitude to Spiritbinder for the signature and Vephriel for the avatar! <3

User avatar
Vephriel
Illustrious Master Hunter
Illustrious Master Hunter
Posts: 16439
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Realm: Wyrmrest Accord US
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by Vephriel »

Hehe, not sure Sara, but you say it happens a lot! xD

On topic: Sounds like a great decision for you Galahandra, and probably an excellent time to do so in the lull in between expansions. I'm not sure if I'd ever have the motivation to attempt something like that, so kudos to you! ^^
User avatar
VelkynKarma
Grand Master Hunter
Grand Master Hunter
Posts: 2496
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 pm
Realm: Quel'Dorei, Nessingwary
Location: Saturo's necromancy class. Karma = World's Worst Necromancer.

Re: Quitting...for now!

Unread post by VelkynKarma »

Vephriel wrote:
Saturo wrote:*Brings Skorn to the S clubhouse*
....damn. xD

Well...well maybe I'll rename him to....

VORN.

Yeah.

>_>
I support this decision. >> <<

~VelkynKarma

Image

Silinrul and Jiaphyon of <Ominous Latin Name>


A big thanks to Vephriel for the awesome signature :)

Help my Dragons

Post Reply