My intentional question: "Wolverine Bite - Very, very low damage - buggy or intended ?"
Normally i wouldn't assume an ability to be bugged but its damage is so rediculously low i was really wondering.
So Im just asking and wondering why none can make a clear point by saying "Yeah, Blizz nerfed it ...
Search found 5 matches
- Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:41 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Wolverine Bite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Wolverine Bite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
Re: Wolverine Bite
Point is that it used tto do alot more. I read somewhere that on 70 it used to crit for 1k which was quite noticable that time. 0It never had the dps of claw, and of course not, its a burst not a dps ability (that cant be evaded). Perfect for PvP. But since there is no burst anymore... well screw it ...
- Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Wolverine Bite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
Re: Wolverine Bite
Ok maybe that point wasnt really clear: as i said i had a break for over a year. Im just lveling up to 80, right now I am lvl 79.
But nonetheless, you tell my that an ability that does around 200 dmg for a lvl80 pet with over 5000 AP is useful ?
You even post the formula which I also have seen and ...
But nonetheless, you tell my that an ability that does around 200 dmg for a lvl80 pet with over 5000 AP is useful ?
You even post the formula which I also have seen and ...
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Wolverine Bite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
Re: Wolverine Bite
72 views but no answer ?
common, is it buggy or intended ?
common, is it buggy or intended ?
- Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Wolverine Bite
- Replies: 19
- Views: 7822
Wolverine Bite
Hello guys,
So after a long long break (more than a year) from WoW I am back and I am quite surprised and happy with all the new hunter stuff esp. with the new pet stuff.
I like PvP and so i used to play alot PvP and i guess i will do so in Cata. So i definitly want to have Silithid / Spectral ...
So after a long long break (more than a year) from WoW I am back and I am quite surprised and happy with all the new hunter stuff esp. with the new pet stuff.
I like PvP and so i used to play alot PvP and i guess i will do so in Cata. So i definitly want to have Silithid / Spectral ...
