Yeah I saw that :/ I thought that would make it hard to do.
Ah well it was an interesting idea. It did make him keep the sculls that float around it.
Anyways Just wanted to thank you guys again for my new friend who all now need names >:/
Thinking of: "OppsIsliped" "ISlipped" For the Lone hunter ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:23 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: How To: Tame Pets With Appearance Buffs
- Replies: 577
- Views: 378076
- Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:37 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: How To: Tame Pets With Appearance Buffs
- Replies: 577
- Views: 378076
Re: How To: Tame Pets With Appearance Buffs
Hey I have been stalking the thread and Community for a while now but just poped up to say a few small things.
Thanks to Acherontia for everything you have done! And thanks to everyone else in the great community.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/deathwingsbaby/hunterpetshowoff.jpg
Anyone ...
Thanks to Acherontia for everything you have done! And thanks to everyone else in the great community.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/deathwingsbaby/hunterpetshowoff.jpg
Anyone ...
