Search found 486 matches
- Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:21 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Regarding Exploits
- Replies: 4
- Views: 872
Re: Regarding Exploits
I'm more befuddled by the fact the method STILL isn't fixed. Someone is actively streaming their total invincibility in Warsong Gulch right now - Blizzard will hotfix harmless pets in 24 hours but a major gamebreaking exploit is just left to ride? Is anyone still left on the team? Bizarre.
- Sun Sep 20, 2026 6:20 pm
- Forum: WoW Forever - Discussion
- Topic: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
- Replies: 98
- Views: 99405
Re: New Pets in Forever (Spoilers)
Here is (sadly) a precise location for Coldrasp's spawn
EDIT:
A happy end, and more info! He also seems to pat as I found him running around back and forth here
EDIT:
A happy end, and more info! He also seems to pat as I found him running around back and forth here
- Wed Sep 09, 2026 8:20 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Anyone here once had a Mining Monkey and still has Screenshots?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1181
Re: Anyone here once had a Mining Monkey and still has Screenshots?
So, as you may or may not know I am a Youtuber who makes a lot of content about Hunter Pets and I am working on a Video about Unintended Hunter Pets that got removed or changed later on.
And there once was a Monkey with a Pickaxe, but I can't find any images online of the Monkey being an actual ...
- Sat Oct 04, 2025 9:06 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Help Finding a Void Worm pet?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13093
Re: Help Finding a Void Worm pet?
It's not tameable; exploits aren't to be discussed on the Petopia forums I do have some insider knowledge that there was a slightly infamous occurrence with an item that's now been long-since hotfixed that allowed you to be hostile to anything if you took it out of the zone. That's all I'll say ...
- Sat Oct 04, 2025 8:50 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Help Finding a Void Worm pet?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 13093
Re: Help Finding a Void Worm pet?
A post on Reddit brought me here today, but the hunter on that post has tamed the Beloved Worm (https://www.wowhead.com/npc=225376/) which spawns during an achievement from the first raid of TWW. Theirs does not appear to be the Bloodcrust Behemoth, and they got it in the last couple of months ...
- Sat Dec 14, 2024 3:04 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Loque ' nahak unique noises. Where are they??
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4079
Re: Loque ' nahak unique noises. Where are they??
Huh, you're right! Mine is completely silent too. How sad!
- Thu Dec 12, 2024 1:58 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Beakers (Tallstriders) Bug?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2440
Re: Beakers (Tallstriders) Bug?
It's bugged, everything's some shade of bugged right now.

- Wed Nov 06, 2024 3:09 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New pet families per expansion
- Replies: 12
- Views: 10513
Re: New pet families per expansion
Just leaving this here for interest.
Pet Families Per Expansion.png
Between a lack of new families, removal of the Chasm Makers and Salamanther Hatchlings, and the ... state ... BM was released into, it started off as a pretty unfriendly pet-liker expansion.
I do think the problem isn't a ...
- Mon Nov 04, 2024 3:32 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Tome of Dinomancy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5691
Re: Tome of Dinomancy
A bug, as said above. There's a lot that fell through the cracks with new race/class combos. Report it, and hopefully Wain can nudge his contact about it.
- Wed Oct 23, 2024 1:07 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Veilwings currently fly
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2458
Re: Veilwings currently fly
Don't think so. Sometimes pets fly when initially tamed, Aradan coming to mind, but I don't know of a reliable way to make them re-fly.
- Thu Oct 17, 2024 6:08 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Worm Look?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 19965
Re: New Worm Look?
So I was doing a level 8 delve and I saw a hunter with two pets. They were both the same worm model.
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/821213-naraxas.jpg
One was named "Neon" and the other was named "Wormothy". I knew the model from Legion, but I didn't think that model was ...
- Mon Sep 16, 2024 12:20 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Taming Mechanic? (11.0.5 PTR spoilers)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19358
Re: New Taming Mechanic? (11.0.5 PTR spoilers)
"Exotic Critter Taming License" makes me thinks this will let you tame some un-tameable critters (non-companion or hunter pets) as companion pets.
I do not think they have ever referred to hunter pets as 'critters' before?
I'm leaning towards either Exotics across all specs or limited-time ...
- Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:26 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Taming Mechanic? (11.0.5 PTR spoilers)
- Replies: 20
- Views: 19358
New Taming Mechanic? (11.0.5 PTR spoilers)
https://www.wowhead.com/news/old-version-of-updated-hunter-pet-models-may-return-in-patch-11-0-5-346600
Thoughts on this? Wowhead thinks it's related to the return of old models, but there's nothing in the text to infer that as I read it, so I'm curious what you guys think!
Perhaps now we can use ...
Thoughts on this? Wowhead thinks it's related to the return of old models, but there's nothing in the text to infer that as I read it, so I'm curious what you guys think!
Perhaps now we can use ...
- Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:22 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Unique rylak look
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4481
- Sat Sep 14, 2024 5:09 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Unique rylak look
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4481
Re: Unique rylak look
I received a message from a predominantly Chinese-speaking player who found a rylak in Draenor with a unique look:
https://www.wowhead.com/npc=76477/chilltongue
(Essentially, it keeps the frost orbs above its head).
There's a different (and untameable) ID of Chilltongue in the game that we had ...
- Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:51 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
- Replies: 52
- Views: 134395
Re: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
The dev who created the Aradan mystery re-confirmed and he has an Aradan in his stable, so it's possible and the hunter spotted was either the dev or someone else who knows. Either way, doesn't seem like glitches are involved and it is legit unlike the mistaken yes-it's-in-the-game-oh-whoops-one ...
- Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:41 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
- Replies: 52
- Views: 134395
Re: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
It is entirely possible that someone just figured it out or stumbled onto it, and it is still also possible that someone tamed Aradan in an unintended way, like Nah'qi. I am leaning toward the latter since if you did tame it in the intended way of doing so, then you shouldn't be against saying how ...
- Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:26 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
- Replies: 52
- Views: 134395
Re: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
It is believed that either they faked the image or that they got it through unintended means.
Eh? According to who? I'm in the Secret Finders channel on it and that wasn't confirmed or floated as the prevalent theory.
I’m in there, too. I saw people suggesting that since the person didn ...
- Thu Sep 12, 2024 5:14 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
- Replies: 52
- Views: 134395
Re: New Spirit Beast "Aradan" in the Rookery
Eh? According to who? I'm in the Secret Finders channel on it and that wasn't confirmed or floated as the prevalent theory.Valnaaros wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 4:49 pm It is believed that either they faked the image or that they got it through unintended means.
- Mon Sep 09, 2024 5:47 pm
- Forum: The War Within - Discussion
- Topic: The War Within Beta - Beasts Thread
- Replies: 514
- Views: 464051
Re: The War Within Beta - Beasts Thread
I will say Blizzard promoting a culture of "having something someone else won't ever have" in things like retired mounts, or retired pets doesn't help this situation.
Devs for blizzard have sadly came and went, and sure certain visions for the community has changed, but encouraging people to run ...
