Just got him 1 min ago. One of the best WoW moments of my life when he appeared.. I literally came in my pants when the Npcscan popped!
Spawned here : http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=5146:187638
When i came too close to him he disappeared, i freaked out for a moment but kept looking since i ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:56 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Ghostcrawler Spawn Locations?
- Replies: 45
- Views: 37037
- Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:29 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Ghostcrawler Spawn Locations?
- Replies: 45
- Views: 37037
Re: Ghostcrawler Spawn Locations?
I was wondering if anyone would be generous enough to post their macro to spot Ghostcrawler with sound and everything here?
I don't know much about macros, any help would be appreciated thanks.
I don't know much about macros, any help would be appreciated thanks.
