Yay, grats! Got any pictures? ;)
the pretty birdie "Kamikaze"
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii6/akhido5565/World%20of%20Warcraft/th_kamikaze.jpg
And my brand new Skol "Sparky" I gave him the silly name too quickly. afterwards, I thought I should have called him CERN or LHC
http://i260 ...
Search found 5 matches
- Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Pretty Birdie
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3013
- Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:59 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Pretty Birdie
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3013
Pretty Birdie
Well I finally bagged Aotona after a couple weeks of camping. Funny my cable went out and when I got back on the first thing I hear is the npcscan alert. Leveling her up to use in PVP sometimes. My hunters name is actually Muzashi misdirect spelling of the famous Samurai. and the new bird is ...
- Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:53 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Persistence pays
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3055
- Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:14 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: Sad story and i hate comcast
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1663
Sad story and i hate comcast
So I have been looking for Gondria for a couple weeks. camping on and off. I m over
in the zone doing a tourney quest and think Ill just swing by. And low and behold there he is
I have to switch specs.. drop my pet I maneuver around the other mobs drop a trap and start to to hit the
tame and Lose ...
in the zone doing a tourney quest and think Ill just swing by. And low and behold there he is
I have to switch specs.. drop my pet I maneuver around the other mobs drop a trap and start to to hit the
tame and Lose ...
- Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 pm
- Forum: WoW General
- Topic: What will you play come Cataclysm? (read!)
- Replies: 77
- Views: 30648
Re: What will you play come Cataclysm? (read!)
I wish there would be a DK Goblin. I reserved a name Yodda. I can see a two hand sword with a red glow effect and
using the force to reach out and grab an enemy. Never made a mage so maybe I will make him one if thats a potential class
using the force to reach out and grab an enemy. Never made a mage so maybe I will make him one if thats a potential class

