Search found 4 matches
- Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:24 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The Consolation Corner
- Replies: 1010
- Views: 591062
Re: The Consolation Corner
Aw, that sucks that they thought you killed it. :/ (I found a red Madexx earlier but I didn't want it... But I did see an orc hunter clearly camping one of its spawn points, so I pointed it out to him. Good deed done for the day. :)
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:12 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The Consolation Corner
- Replies: 1010
- Views: 591062
Re: The Consolation Corner
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO was pretty much my reaction at the time. ;( And I guess I can practice my kiting technique for next time...
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:35 pm
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The Consolation Corner
- Replies: 1010
- Views: 591062
Re: The Consolation Corner
Found Deth'tilac today, so I made a few (poor) attempts. Then a Horde hunter came along, so I let him get a go. But he wasn't sending in a pet to take the Deth Strikes, so I thought, "Hey, I still have a shot at this."
So, Deth'tilac evaded back to his starting place... Then there was the dreaded ...
So, Deth'tilac evaded back to his starting place... Then there was the dreaded ...
- Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:31 am
- Forum: Pet Discussion
- Topic: The Consolation Corner
- Replies: 1010
- Views: 591062
Re: The Consolation Corner
Been lurking for a while here now, but I decided to sign up to console myself... I saw Ban'thalos on my DK, so I hustled over on my worgen hunter to try and tame it.
Unfortunately, I hadn't finished unlocking the dailies yet, so I did that quickly... Fortunately, Ban'thalos was still there, but so ...
Unfortunately, I hadn't finished unlocking the dailies yet, so I did that quickly... Fortunately, Ban'thalos was still there, but so ...
